• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only reason I want to get DoA5
tumblr_maibz6kxtT1rgs3aso1_500.gif

That and glorious Tina

edit: ewww that white line

short hair
I+can+imagine+someone+going+inside+her+room+to+wake+_c147da76fc55531cb2d54eb2d0be0ebd.gif

croten

Every girl in my class is younger than me.....
and under 18

Depends on the law in your country. Here I think it works so that 16 is the legal age but only if both parties are under 18, if one person is say 19 then it would be illegal.

Squishy3

So you need to accept the invite from inside Uniel and not from the message list or else it errors out, I guess.

Nvm, guess not. I DONT FUCKING KNOW THEN

Depends on the law in your country. Here I think it works so that 16 is the legal age but only if both parties are under 18, if one person is say 19 then it would be illegal.
Where are you? In Jersey, 16 is the legal age. The other person could be 70, and it wouldn't matter.

I'm laughing at that harder than i should. What's even better is saving their asses then once they're celebrating you blow them away. They never saw it coming.
It's the best. One minute you're their savior, and the next you just wipe them out. It's hilarious. But yeah, i'd rather have convicts have my back than a bunch of worthless farmers. And to be honest, I care about the prison community far more than I should, since your barely there, but they give me a ton of free dynamite and black powder daily, so that helps me justify it. I always make sure to defend them when the NCR attacks the prison.

croten

It's the best. One minute you're their savior, and the next you just wipe them out. It's hilarious. But yeah, i'd rather have convicts have my back than a bunch of worthless farmers. And to be honest, I care about the prison community far more than I should, since your barely there, but they give me a ton of free dynamite and black powder daily, so that helps me justify it. I always make sure to defend them when the NCR attacks the prison.

You play games very differently than me.

Like the pragmatism. I don't think I've ever actually sided with the convicts though now that I think about it. I should change that.

Like the pragmatism. I don't think I've ever actually sided with the convicts though now that I think about it. I should change that.
You should, I personally like it more. I also didn't know for a while that you could actually get into the prison peacefully. I make sure to do it everytime now.

croten

You should, I personally like it more. I also didn't know for a while that you could actually get into the prison peacefully. I make sure to do it everytime now.

Side with goodsprings, kill a powder ganger and wear his outfit. That's what I would do if I didn't walk straight past the prison every time

360pages

At first I thought the Drake EP would drag, but the moment they exploded and the mission was completed I know it was going to get better.

Side with goodsprings, kill a powder ganger and wear his outfit. That's what I would do if I didn't walk straight past the prison every time
I hate wearing disguises, though. I like to wear whatever I want around whoever I want. In this game, I choose fashion over morality. In any game, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom