• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're just in shock that there's such a huge asshole in the mojave. And i always alternate between good and evil in fallout. Keeps it fresher longer i think.
I'm not going to kill the others, yet. I'm going to let Helios One's security system take care of them. And for me, in Fallout games, i'm usually as evil as can be, unless I really like a person or community, where i'll do good by them, good or evil.

giphy.gif

I'm not going to kill the others, yet. I'm going to let Helios One's security system take care of them. And for me, in Fallout games, i'm usually as evil as can be, unless I really like a person or community, where i'll do good by them, good or evil.
I don't particularly care for any of the communities. It all depends on how i play. If I'm evil I'll cut a bloody swath through all the towns and cities. If I'm good I'll wreck the bandit's shit.

I don't particularly care for any of the communities. It all depends on how i play. If I'm evil I'll cut a bloody swath through all the towns and cities. If I'm good I'll wreck the bandit's shit.
To be honest, the only communities I particularly care about are Freeside, Vegas, and the prison, if that counts. Goodsprings gets fed to the Powder Gangers everytime.

Wow, you're a monster. What'd goodsprings ever do to you?
They're worthless, and helping the Powder Gangers gets me an in at the prison. We even get to keep Chet the merchant, so there's no reason not to. I'd rather have convicts have my back than farmers. It's too bad for Goodsprings that Doc saved my life, it really backfired on them.

They're worthless, and helping the Powder Gangers gets me an in at the prison. We even get to keep Chet the merchant, so there's no reason not to. It's too bad for Goodsprings that Doc saved my life, it really backfired on them.
I'm laughing at that harder than i should. What's even better is saving their asses then once they're celebrating you blow them away. They never saw it coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom