• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

beinfilms

I love Telltale games, despite the technical problems, so something similar without the technical problems sounds like something i'd really like. How's the story so far?

Much smaller-scale than anything Telltale does, and the dialogue is cringeworthy every once in a while. (People who don't fully understand modern slang trying to use is.) However, the story is pretty engaging, and has a lot of promise. The character interactions (apart from the slang) are really well-written, and the art style is gorgeous.

360pages

Remember Me writers withdraw coolly.

Remember me could have been interesting.

Telltale games are weird, where the only really fantasy setting one I liked is Wolf Among us, because Noir works for adventure games even if everyone is a supernatural being.

It also works for the walking dead because, well they are normal humans and there are already a flood of FPS and TPS zombie games.

But for something like Game of Thrones I can see people wondering why it's just not a game in another genre with choices rather than that type of game.

"Boobs" is censored in DOA5LR text chat

635515967163120478318194316_michaelscott.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom