• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys in DOA are not as attractive as the girls.
They need to get on Leon's level

tumblr_mayoh7wWbN1r13p8ho5_500.jpg

Leon is much more attractive than the blow up dolls- I mean girls in DOA.

How about cool DS games from Japan I should consider importing?

Is there a Mother DS/3DS game floating out there?
The Megaman.exe crossover remake game with Star force is the only one that comes to mind.
Megaten shilling, but SMT Strange Journey was released here and if you can find it for <$26 I'd pick it up. Its apparently Nocturne level of good, but it's probably the most expensive Megaten game localized here that you can't get it cheaper digital

Numb

You were playing fricken great for casuals man. I know wind girl and Weinstein pretty good, but you were playing everyone in the cast pretty decent.

GGs too
Those were the very first times i played anyone.
I like my grapplers but Hilda seems so so so annoying and keep away. I played Batista like Guile once i saw she had a flash kick.
Night everyone

Shackzam

GGs everyone I played!
Oy, Shack. Non stop infinite block string, vs super overpowered normals and grabs? We'll have to finish the epic saga later.

You were playing fricken great for casuals man. I know wind girl and Weinstein pretty good, but you were playing everyone in the cast pretty decent.
I need to figure some more stuff out in this match-up and more stuff in general against wald. That character cheap.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
So who wants to buy EDF Vita (it's on sale this week for $12, and totally worth that by the way) and play some co-op? Anyone? Aaaaaaaaaaanyone?

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Sadly I don't have a Vita, but if you wanna play 2025 on PS3, I'd be happy to play Multiplayer.

Man, I'd love to get a full party of four together on EDF 2025 and just burn through some missions. The Air Raider and Fencer classes are so much fun to play, but they're terrible in single-player due to the fact that they're pretty much meant for multi and a lot of their skills/weapons rely on other players.

Do we even have four people in here with 2025 on PS3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom