• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
10844110_825366640856077_440141055_a.jpg
]

God fucking damn it.

Shackzam

Well, we were going win for win there towards the end, so I'm not tempted to call broken just yet.
I'm going to stick with and see what's what. But if it becomes obvious he's super broken, I'll trade off and start maining someone else. Fair enough?
I'm alright with you playing him. I'll have to deal with other people playing him so it won't matter. He's definitely the gallery of the game because of how you have to play against him. Just learn more of his bullshit set upsand just improve so we can both Git gud.

Git gud. I can do it without even looking at the screen.

I can do all of Kanji's in Arena. But I lazed out a bit with Ultimax.
You gonna try going to evo Shack, by the by?

I'm alright with you playing him. I'll have to deal with other people playing him so it won't matter. He's definitely the gallery of the game because of how you have to play against him. Just learn more of his bullshit set upsand just improve so we can both Git gud.

I'll take that. Like I said earlier, my main in every other fighter is at the bottom of the tier lists. Bout time I got one on top, lol.

Funny, that's not how you spell Marie Rose.

I'm still stuck waiting for the rest of the data to download to my PS4. I can only spend so long beating up Kasumi on Lost World. Such a damn good stage, more so than a lot of the new DOA5 stages.

One of my favorite stages. We'll all play again soon, hopefully. Really fun with a bunch of people.

Great game, just wish the lobby system was a lot better. Still sucks that we have to deal with mandatory basic winner stays on arcade structure when stuff like Ultimax and SG exists.

Well, the person creating the room can change the rules of that. There's Winner Stays, Loser Stays, Kumite, and Tournament Mode for Player Lobbies like that (There might be more, but I don't remember the rest). Plus the Tag Battle versions of them as well. We'll just have to plan it out a bit before we play next time.

Mila's bounces 2 stronk

Shackzam

I can do all of Kanji's in Arena. But I lazed out a bit with Ultimax.
You gonna try going to evo Shack, by the by?
I need some funds to go,I always try to save up to go. I hope to go there one of these years. Also you may see me in whatever tournament that is replacing ufgt in Chicago.

Zenfalcia

Steins gate is in my top 3 Anime that arn't DBZ.

1. Yu Yu Hakusho
2. G Gundam
3. Stein's;Gate

When one of my best friends went to japan he came back with two Steins;Gates Keychains for me.
It's pretty good.
It is, now it's time to get good

I will when I get rid of these papers due saturday
Good luck. You could also do the dumb thing and leave it until friday and just play uniel instead.

One of my favorite stages. We'll all play again soon, hopefully. Really fun with a bunch of people.
It's interesting for as much DOA5 makes in advances with mechanics, the art direction of the series when Itagaki was around (not counting the Xtreme series) is much more vibrant and better looking than what modern Team Ninja produces. Those DOA3 stages are still some of the best in the series.

well ive been focusing on Aigis's combos for the past 3-4 months.
Im barely at the level where i can beat everyone except you and Romars, and I'm about even with Guardian when I play Ai-chan.

Talk like this makes me want to play you Zed. I wonder if your skill and my rust have reached the same level yet?
Even better if you've surpassed me!

I need some funds. To go,I always try to save up to go. I hope to go there one of these years. Also you may see me in whatever tournament that is replacing ufgt in Chicago.

I'm kinda feelin it too... like, two games I actually like are going to evo this year! This might be my only chance to go...
But, I'm rust as fuck and my Xrd game is shite...
It's just completely unrealistic for me. But I'd love to root for you if ya got in Shack.

To be fair like most of the cast is high/top tier

Uniel? Yeah, seems some of the cast is super good, and the rest is regular. Doesn't seem like a Vanilla Sagat situation at all.

Good luck. You could also do the dumb thing and leave it until friday and just play uniel instead.
I actually could since I could probably do 1 on friday and another on saturday but I don't want stuff to pile up. But I want a few days of P2/UNIEL so I should probably actually get rid of them sooner
No... Not really... It's about 50/50 or less?
There's barely anyone without a half screen move

Talk like this makes me want to play you Zed. I wonder if your skill and my rust have reached the same level yet?
Even better if you've surpassed me!

I'm kinda feelin it too... like, two games I actually like are going to evo this year! This might be my only chance to go...
But, I'm rust as fuck and my Xrd game is shite...
It's just completely unrealistic for me. But I'd love to root for you if ya got in Shack.

Uniel? Yeah, seems some of the cast is super good, and the rest is regular. Doesn't seem like a Vanilla Sagat situation at all.
Probably another day cause im kinda tired and I already turned off my ps3 and I dont feel like getting up

Zenfalcia

Ew all these old people.
I actually could since I could probably do 1 on friday and another on saturday but I don't want stuff to pile up. But I want a few days of P2/UNIEL so I should probably actually get rid of them sooner

There's barely anyone without a half screen move
You'll figure it out and hopefully balance having fun and doing work.

Oh, you mean like top tier for fighters in general? Yeah sorry, i was thinking about tiers within the game.

beinfilms

Ok, guys, I'm going to bed. (I'm through episode 5 of Bebop, and it's getting pretty good, but less Firefly-like, and I can't decide if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Either way, I need to get to sleep.) So...good night!

Zenfalcia

Ok, guys, I'm going to bed. (I'm through episode 5 of Bebop, and it's getting pretty good, but less Firefly-like, and I can't decide if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Either way, I need to get to sleep.) So...good night!
Would you actually want it to be like firefly? Isn't it better for series to be it's own thing?
I'm as old as Marie Rose
And like marie rose, you would put people in jail.
:p no, not really

beinfilms

Would you actually want it to be like firefly? Isn't it better for series to be it's own thing?

That's why I'm kind of glad it's getting more different. But at the same time, what I want more than anything else is new Firefly content, so I kind of want Bebop to fill that void.

I think I'm gonna play a bit more Uniel then hit the hay.
I really can't believe it doesn't have any kind of trial or tutorial mode at all.... is this really an arc sys game?

Probably another day cause im kinda tired and I already turned off my ps3 and I dont feel like getting up

Boo.

Slowly sliding down the woolie hole are we? By this time next week, you're gonna be screamin 'moe' while hugging your liam pillow!

Just kiddin
at least I hope not...

The former,
that would be a fun way to bring up the latter later though.

Though actually I don't think Marie is creepy or actually not 18. She's just a different body type.
Yeah peoples bodies are different, I've seen people like her in the hell scape known as real life. DOAs reputation for being creepy stupid sexy girl thing does not help this argument though.

I'm quite pleased with how the #WeekOfWoolie is going. It's getting some ground swell

I think I'm gonna play a bit more Uniel then hit the hay.
I really can't believe it doesn't have any kind of trial or tutorial mode at all.... is this really an arc sys game?
[/SPOILER]
Wait really? That game has a crazy amount of systems in it, do they not explain them? No trials is also really disappointing, I usually use them to get a basic feel for each character and see what they can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom