• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Games go down in price because demand decreases. Demand for most of Nintendo's first-party games decreases much more slowly than the average game, I'd imagine.

Games go down in price because demand decreases. Demand for most of Nintendo's first-party games decreases much more slowly than the average game, I'd imagine.

It never decreases when it comes to nintendo. Only their main console games like Mario and Zelda have ever really dropped in price. Their handheld games have always been constant until they go out of print and increase in price.

GGs too
Those were the very first times i played anyone.
I like my grapplers but Hilda seems so so so annoying and keep away. I played Batista like Guile once i saw she had a flash kick.
Night everyone

Hilda is a grappler, wha?
G'night.

I need to figure some more stuff out in this match-up and more stuff in general against wald. That character cheap.

I actually thought he was cheap too, til I played you. Then I realized he was one critical weakness[which you took full advantage of] in neutral he has the slowest jab ever. He is at a huge disadvantage anytime anyone is standing right next to him, which is why I'm guessing his mid range is so monstrous,
sort of the opposite of Kanji in that regard.
He's like a grappler that plays like keepaway... it's interesting.
He could still be broke, but I think its' too early to call it.

It doesn't decrease because Nintendo is the developer and publisher on most of their first party stuff.

They can't afford to take a price cut.

Maybe if they stopped controlling everything, people would be more inclined to buy more Nintendo stuff.

It doesn't decrease because Nintendo is the developer and publisher on most of their first party stuff.

They can't afford to take a price cut.

Maybe if they stopped controlling everything, people would be more inclined to buy more Nintendo stuff.

Wha?
You're makin it sound like Nintendo not going 3rd party is some kind of moral failing.

Victoria is nearing Griffith levels of evil

i13G0bQ.gif

Gif sums up my feelings on Victoria

Shackzam

Hilda is a grappler, wha?
G'night.

I actually thought he was cheap too, til I played you. Then I realized he was one critical weakness[which you took full advantage of] in neutral he has the slowest jab ever. He is at a huge disadvantage anytime anyone is standing right next to him, which is why I'm guessing his mid range is so monstrous,
sort of the opposite of Kanji in that regard.
He's like a grappler that plays like keepaway... it's interesting.
He could still be broke, but I think its' too early to call it.
I have to be so careful so you don't get me in a scramble because you're going to be doing more damage in confusing situation. Wald is just so threatening and actually makes me worry every time you do a forward moving move with a gigantic hitbox.

Tried deleting the PS4 save for Last Round and importing my PS3 save again. Didn't work. Though I'm starting to wonder whether or not I have to wait for all 9 GB of this thing to be downloaded before it can even find it.

beinfilms

By the way, I've just noticed: those of you with Life is Strange, go check out the license plates. They're pretty great. (The easiest one is the RV.)

Rizzi

Most games go down in price over time as new releases come out. Nintendo is the obvious exception, but its honestly just something I've accepted and moved on from at this point.

It annoys the shit out of me.
So much of what Nintendo does rubs me the wrong way though, so fuck it.

It annoys the shit out of me.
So much of what Nintendo does rubs me the wrong way though, so fuck it.

I guess if you're the kind of person that cares more about the business ethics than the quality of the games, then its understandable. I personally don't give a shit, but I'm sure it must be harder to be an Austrailian dealing with Nintendo.

satisfy it by playing more uniel until you get sick of it.

Steins;gate is great. You won't be wasting time doing nothing.

Steins gate is in my top 3 Anime that arn't DBZ.

1. Yu Yu Hakusho
2. G Gundam
3. Stein's;Gate

When one of my best friends went to japan he came back with two Steins;Gates Keychains for me.

Shackzam

well ive been focusing on Aigis's combos for the past 3-4 months.
Im barely at the level where i can beat everyone except you and Romars, and I'm about even with Guardian when I play Ai-chan.
Good shit. Labry's it's just a match up knowledge thing. You can't let her get away with her weird bs.

I have to be so careful so you don't get me in a scramble because you're going to be doing more damage in confusing situation. Wald is just so threatening and actually makes me worry every time you do a forward moving move with a gigantic hitbox.

Well, we were going win for win there towards the end, so I'm not tempted to call broken just yet.
I'm going to stick with and see what's what. But if it becomes obvious he's super broken, I'll trade off and start maining someone else. Fair enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom