• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh geez, I have to loop that Katy Perry song now don't I
tumblr_m6i7tc6gVw1qc6kyzo1_500.jpg

and with that I leave.

I noticed that. I could've dealt with no tutorial but no trials is no fun.

I don't know about that, I desperately would like someone or something to explain to me how Veil works. Like, 3 hours of game time, I still have absolutely no clue.
I'm going to have to look up that tutorial vid someone linked me earlier...

Wait really? That game has a crazy amount of systems in it, do they not explain them? No trials is also really disappointing, I usually use them to get a basic feel for each character and see what they can do.

Well, gameplay wise it seems a lot simpler than even Ultimax. So it's not a deal breaker, it's just disappointing.

I don't know about that, I desperately would like someone or something to explain to me how Veil works. Like, 3 hours of game time, I still have absolutely no clue.
I'm going to have to look up that tutorial vid someone linked me earlier....
Oh no it definitely needed it with all the crazy bullshit, but I'm just saying I personally would've been satisfied with just trials

Still cannot get my Last Round save from PS3 transferred to PS4. Really annoying the shit out of me.

I'm almost tempted to just buy the full game next month and go from there. Even with the DLC I already have on the PS3 version, I still don't have most of the new characters or the story mode, so it's still an incomplete game over there and I'd have to spend money regardless to get fully up to date.

Fucking hell.

mrmyhthef

It's an arc sys game. Hell, it feels closer to Ultimax than Xrd does, I think. But it feels like a really low budget, maybe not as balanced arc sys game.
But it seems they spent the money making it look and play well, and I can't fault them for that.

I think ASW was only responsible for the console port/publishing.

Anyways I'm gonna shut up about this now since I don't own the game and I might be talking complete shit.

Zenfalcia

Liam is objectively the best bestfriend. Give Liam the controller in every game.
No... I don't think I can handle that, but he does shine in some moments, like the mystery box
NO. Like I have nothing against him but they way he plays would annoy me in a few games.
Like SMRPG

I need these things
He's just living up to his title of gun jumper and jumping so hard he doesn't even look at tutorials.

Me too.

SteveTR

Well, here I am, sitting in the new school building. The teacher's playing Guns 'n' Roses. I'm sitting at a computer. I'm happy.

Zenfalcia

Yeah. Like someone said before that attitude where they think they just know things isn't great
I think it's because they have previous experience with other similar games like paper mario, which make them so over confident and not actually read thing properly or experiment.
Well, here I am, sitting in the new school building. The teacher's playing Guns 'n' Roses. I'm sitting at a computer. I'm happy.
Sounds fun.

Yeah. Like someone said before that attitude where they think they just know things isn't great.
I thought it was more "hey this works so far" and since the game isn't demanding them to do better they're rolling with it. I haven't even caught them doing anything wrong other than Geno's action command since I've never played the game. I'd probably be doing the same stuff.

I'd need more specific examples if you really wanna get into it though.

I think ASW was only responsible for the console port/publishing.

Anyways I'm gonna shut up about this now since I don't own the game and I might be talking complete shit.

Well, you're probably right actually.
I'm really just saying, for the Xrd and Ultimax fans in here, this feels like one of theirs if you're interested.

I think it's because they have previous experience with other similar games like paper mario, which make them so over confident and not actually read thing properly or experiment.
SMRPG's action commands are way different from Paper Mario's and Mario and Luigi's though. They even said it too
I thought it was more "hey this works so far" and since the game isn't demanding them to do better they're rolling with it. I haven't even caught them doing anything wrong other than Geno's action command since I've never played the game. I'd probably be doing the same stuff.

I'd need more specific examples if you really wanna get into it though.
Liam was adamant about not using Peach, and he mashes the ACs which doesn't really teach you when to do them. It's not something that would bother everyone though.

Going to bed, tired and class in the morning. See you guys in a while

Liam was adamant about not using Peach, and he mashes the ACs which doesn't really teach you when to do them. It's not something that would bother everyone though.
Yeah, but he said he just didn't want a healer and preferred straight damage. The game was easy enough to allow it. Them not catching the audio cue for action commands working is kinda bad though.

Night yo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom