• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's less crazy, but still pretty fucking awesome. But there are moments that you look at and can see how High Voltage calls back to them.

No faux kaiju battles though.

I still wish there was a Crank 3...
Alright, i'll definitely watch it. It would probably help me catch some of the callbacks. I also really like that small Snatch reference in Crank 2. And that faux kaiju battle still makes me giddy. It's so disappointing that there probably won't be a Crank 3.

Skrams

I'm sticking to Trickster and switching when it levels up. I plan to rotate the styles as such and I think I'll find one I like eventually.

Also Drive is so fucking slow to use, I immediately am worried that I just wasted 10k Orbs on it.

also I found out that dying on Secret Missions is dying straight-up soooooo

I'd just stick to one style for a first playthrough. Trickster or Swordmaster are good ones to start with. I went with trickster since it's a dedicated dodge, but if you want more options then Swordmaster is a good choice. I'm no savant at DMC3, but Drive requires a bit more finesse to use than other skills. A lot of setups that lead into you driving a bunch of enemies or something.

Alright, i'll definitely watch it. It would probably help me catch some of the callbacks. I also really like that small Snatch reference in Crank 2. And that faux kaiju battle still makes me giddy. It's so disappointing that there probably won't be a Crank 3.
The Crank 3 in my head would have had to do with Chev suddenly gaining a high metabolism or something after all the shit he went through in the last two films and has to suppress that energy before his body combusts.

Don't know if that would make much sense but it would at least keep with the formula of the series. It had been on my mind ever since he catches on fire at the end of 2.

Oh look, it's a new thread.

Number 2 is the only dog that I like...being irl or anime.

More-Kuroko-no-Basket-gifs-kuroko-no-basuke-32613058-500-201.gif

I'm sticking to Trickster and switching when it levels up. I plan to rotate the styles as such and I think I'll find one I like eventually.

Also Drive is so fucking slow to use, I immediately am worried that I just wasted 10k Orbs on it.

also I found out that dying on Secret Missions is dying straight-up soooooo

Yeah Drive probably wasn't a good idea so early on, it has some applications and I use it on one boss in particular, but as an early move you were better off getting Stinger and Stinger 2, then Air Hike, Revolver, etc. Also don't buy or use any items ever. Other than health/purple orb upgrades obviously.

SAO Ep 1 had a fairly blah but straightforward and solid start.

It's sad to know that the story dips into incest and creepy sex things :/

The premise is a great idea for a show.

SAO Ep 1 had a fairly blah but straightforward and solid start.

It's sad to know that the story dips into incest and creepy sex things :/

The premise is a great idea for a show.
Yeah, it could have been a lot more than it turned out. It made me kinda want to go back and watch .hack, I don't remember anything of it other than its sick music. If I have time I might just do that

semisonic

Banned
Yeah, it could have been a lot more than it turned out. It made me kinda want to go back and watch .hack, I don't remember anything of it other than its sick music. If I have time I might just do that

You should
If you don't mind talking and only talking /sign is sick
otherwise /roots is the way to go

Gonna do some more studying and then I will pick up were left off in WIND WAKER HD and finish it.

I'm putting Persona 3 on hold because frankly I don't have 70+ hours of freetime to beat it. Christ I have turned into Matt.

Gonna do some more studying and then I will pick up were left off in WIND WAKER HD and finish it.

I'm putting Persona 3 on hold because frankly I don't have 70+ hours of freetime to beat it. Christ I have turned into Matt.

What does your backlog look like?

It takes 4 episodes for tentacles to get involved

Fuck me, You're lying.
I don't believe that.

I'm getting angry hearing this.

Well, onto Ep 2 and 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom