• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, you'll get another chance this weekend.
And that will be when I start showing Shadow Tower Abyss.

You should let Pat, Woolie and Liam know about it in case they're interested in games that predate the Souls series. Woolie and Liam especially given their expressed interest in entering the industry as designers

Yea I'm down for it even though I'm not 100% sure what the bet actually is.

Stop playing Dota and Watch Madoka.

Actually how about that, If I win, you watch Madoka and if you win, I'll watch something you tell me to that is a comparative length or play dota for a set time or something
It is 12 22 mins episodes and 1 movie
Multiple people have watched Madoka here, they will be able to verify wither I win or not as third parties

Stop playing Dota and Watch Madoka.

Actually how about that, If I win, you watch Madoka and if you win, I'll watch something you tell me to that is a comparative length or play dota for a set time or something

Multiple people have watched Madoka here, they will be able to verify wither I win or not as third parties

I'm down for that.

beinfilms

Fuck my procrastination, and fuck homework. Why do I do this to myself? (I'll probably be back on tonight, but I've got to close GAF for a while so I can actually get shit done.) Talk to you guys later!

Will you ever play a game with Yanderes in it?
Once this game finishes being made, sure I will (I backed it anyway, so why wouldn't I?)

You should let Pat, Woolie and Liam know about it in case they're interested in games that predate the Souls series. Woolie and Liam especially given their expressed interest in entering the industry as designers
Thing is I don't use twitter and don't plan to, so only person I could inform is Pat whenever he decides to show up in here.

That is of course unless someone is willing to be a messenger for my stubborn ass and tell them.

You should see if you can have an archive of it as well. I'd like to be able to catch anything I missed or whatever.
I'll be sure to have that stuff enabled and ready for when I start.

Thing is I don't use twitter and don't plan to, so only person I could inform is Pat whenever he decides to show up in here.
That is of course unless someone is willing to be a messenger for my stubborn ass and tell them.

If you post before starting up someone may let them know. And I'm not being coy and suggesting that someone is me, I've got plans this weekend

Jman014

Oh man I gotta stop the D3 crack now and play Sims 4 so I can actually get some sleep tonight. Buying the xpac got me back into playing D3 by myself. And once I beat Act 5 there's Adventure Mode...

How long is madoka?
Madoka is 12 25 minute episodes and a 2ish hour movie.

Adds up to 300 minutes for the series, 420 with the movie.
Oh man I gotta stop the D3 crack now and play Sims 4 so I can actually get some sleep tonight. Buying the xpac got me back into playing D3 by myself. And once I beat Act 5 there's Adventure Mode...
Ohhhh. You just got the expansion? It makes that game go from bad to decent. It's really good.

Jman014

Adds up to 300 minutes for the series, 420 with the movie.
Ohhhh. You just got the expansion? It makes that game go from bad to decent. It's really good.

Yeah it's great. My WoW friends in my clan all have like 40 paragon levels at the level cap and are getting so much loot, including seasonal gear and shit. That Adventure Mode with rifts is apparantly crack incarnated. I'm almost halfway done with Act V but I'm gonna put that off until tomorrow otherwise I'll be up all night exploring every map for everything.

Yeah it's great. My WoW friends in my clan all have like 40 paragon levels at the level cap and are getting so much loot, including seasonal gear and shit. That Adventure Mode with rifts is apparantly crack incarnated. I'm almost halfway done with Act V but I'm gonna put that off until tomorrow otherwise I'll be up all night exploring every map for everything.
Adventure, I enjoyed more than the main game. Random gen dungeons with insanely hard shit and a bunch of teammates, it works super gud.

It's kinda just getting more loot to fight things to get more loot, but it feels more fun than playing the story, somehow

Jman014

Adventure, I enjoyed more than the main game. Random gen dungeons with insanely hard shit and a bunch of teammates, it works super gud.

It's kinda just getting more loot to fight things to get more loot, but it feels more fun than playing the story, somehow

I look forward to it.

I like my female monk talking. I wanna hear more banter with her and other people but after the story is done I guess that's it.

And the female Wizard is voiced by Grey DeLisle so that's pretty exciting!

I would love it if Life is Strange (in some bizarre twist of fate) got a fighting game spin off

...I almost wish that was the actual genre term for it, but yes, it's supposed to be a dating sim that slowly takes a horror bent once you realize the place you're in and all the girls are insane.

Sounds exciting.

Lol Maybe a good Shit Storm Episode

Also did you hear about New Toejam and Earl?

JOJO part 7
whats-happening-to-the-birmingham-real-estate-market.jpg

Skrams

So Monster Hunter might of sunken it's claws in me. I've killed this ape a lot for his innards and during that I also learned terrain could be destroyed so that was a big wow moment. Now I want to go kill this Tetsucabra frog thing more because it made me waste 5 mega potions on it the first time, but now I just want to keep murdering it to make a bigger sword and more armor. Its armor also looks fashionable as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom