• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hey lets see what that thing I was working on in SAI looks like from a few months ag-oh, I can't open it because reasons."

Fan fucking tastic. At least I hadn't put that much work into it.

Jman014

So Monster Hunter might of sunken it's claws in me. I've killed this ape a lot for his innards and during that I also learned terrain could be destroyed so that was a big wow moment. Now I want to go kill this Tetsucabra frog thing more because it made me waste 5 mega potions on it the first time, but now I just want to keep murdering it to make a bigger sword and more armor. Its armor also looks fashionable as fuck.

You're in the crackhole now like I am with Diablo and Sims. Drag more people in with you so you have teammates!

So Monster Hunter might of sunken it's claws in me. I've killed this ape a lot for his innards and during that I also learned terrain could be destroyed so that was a big wow moment. Now I want to go kill this Tetsucabra frog thing more because it made me waste 5 mega potions on it the first time, but now I just want to keep murdering it to make a bigger sword and more armor. Its armor also looks fashionable as fuck.
Make new equipment, than move forward, suddenly everything is faster and easier

sjay1994

Here is more dumb shit that makes me laugh

original.jpg

Alfebit

Banned
Oh my god fuck everyone and all the dialogue in Life is Weird. Matt and Liam are saving this game really hard for me.

People wishing Fault a happy birthday. You might've been here for that though actually

Some of the dialogue is causing me distress. Oh and It's RecursiveFault's birthday? Happy birthday, mang.

Skrams

Make new equipment, than move forward, suddenly everything is faster and easier

Do some weapons or skills actually increase speed for drawing out weapons and things? I went from a earlier greatsword to one made out of the monkey and it's either just me or the draw speed feels much faster than the original. Maybe I need to just get up a wiki and look up what some of these skills like "Whim" do. Or if they even matter prior to getting +10/-10 of one for a certain skill.

Also Happy Berfday or something another.

Happy Birthday Goodwil. RIP

P.S. I don't like this new guy, RecursiveFault
I'll see if I can find him on his instasync or Steam and pass it along.
Do some weapons or skills actually increase speed for drawing out weapons and things? I went from a earlier greatsword to one made out of the monkey and it's either just me or the draw speed feels much faster than the original. Maybe I need to just get up a wiki and look up what some of these skills like "Whim" do. Or if they even matter prior to getting +10/-10 of one for a certain skill.
Some weapons have special properties, but probably not. Sheathing is a skill you can build for though

I don't hate the dialogue.

Its fiiiiiiiiiiine
It's because you're used to it all in Portland
Some of the dialogue is causing me distress. Oh and It's RecursiveFault's birthday? Happy birthday, mang.
It's really bad, fuck those skaters and fuck those bitches and fuck everyone that talks like a fucking chode who thinks they know everything
Buy and play episode 1, tho.
Dang frienders always too busy to play fightan games.
I'm not busy, I just don't want to make noise this late at night since I hammer buttons really hard.

I meant, practice as in walling yourself off in challenge mode like some crazy hermit, or going online and playing some games with your good buddy Romars like a cool guy~?

Challenge mode is way too much for me right now. I like to go into the training room first and see what her mechanics are and how it all works together and see how far I could get. I'm not a fan of challenge mode in general since the moves above 20 are almost impractical for me to ever attempt online or wherever.

Alright, why not. You online?

Challenge mode is way too much for me right now. I like to go into the training room first and see what her mechanics are and how it all works together and see how far I could get. I'm not a fan of challenge mode in general since the moves above 20 are almost impractical for me to ever attempt online or wherever.

Alright, why not. You online?

Getting online now. Meet up in central shopping death as usual?

So I listened to the latest podcast and they really have to reign Pat in with his constant interrupting and talking over people. He was even doing it to their special guest. At least Guy Cihi knew to just power through and keep talking. Liam usually just ends up stopping when Pat butts in to finish a sentence or something.

So I listened to the latest podcast and they really have to reign Pat in with his constant interrupting and talking over people. He was even doing it to their special guest. At least Guy Cihi knew to just power through and keep talking. Liam usually just ends up stopping when Pat butts in to finish a sentence or something.

To be fair, Pat was talking to the main voice actor of arguably his favorite game ever. He was probably just really excited.

He does interrupt the other zaibatsu members a lot, but I think that's just something they accept at this point.

Zenfalcia

Liam still misses the revive action command even after Pat tells him how. Pls
He's living up to his gun jumper name.
It's fine. Pat was really excited since he loves Silent Hill 2. He tried to reign it in, and didn't do it well.

I can't believe how difficult Watchers Keep is in BG2. I know it's expansion bonus content but jesus christ, the final seal is the most absurd challenge I've ever seen in a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom