• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it feels kind of hamfisted, like this is the idea that a group of old people of what kids talk like. When this game was in development I was excited but just, augggh, the dialogue is so painful.
What're you talking about? Old people are totally hip and with da kidz yo. How bad're we talkin here anyway?

_1410625957.jpg

I wanted to buy a fightstick for PS4, and I found this.
That ain't much better. Oof.

_1410625957.jpg

I wanted to buy a fightstick for PS4, and I found this.

To this day I still hate how L1 and R1 has become LB and RB while L2 and R2 has become LT and RT. I've never been able to get used to it so I always get tripped up when using instructions, and no matter what I almost always fail or am late at doing QTEs, like the ones in MGR:R. No matter how many times I do them, I never get it into my head.

like totally hella lame. those writers should go fuck them selfies. Right BBF? god who says that any more?

It's a real bummer, brotato. Hearing that they think we talk like that is a major bummer, sad face.

I cant tell are these pads or sticks???

Pad with a more fighter friendly design.

360pages

Using time altering powers to solve mundane bullshit. I guess it's fine to start off small, but considering how it starts with you saving someones life it feels kind of empty.

I'm going for a hail mary here, I'm calling that Life is Strange is going to take a Homura style turn of events with this missing dead girl plot. I haven't played the first episode( I plan on getting to it this weekend Jman!), all I have seen is the Best Friends videos and the Giant Bomb quick look.

Anyone up for a bet?

beinfilms

I'm going for a hail mary here, I'm calling that Life is Strange is going to take a Homura style turn of events with this missing dead girl plot. I haven't played the first episode( I plan on getting to it this weekend Jman!), all I have seen is the Best Friends videos and the Giant Bomb quick look.

Anyone up for a bet?

I might. It depends on what that means, though. (I don't get the reference.)

Anyone up for a bet?
It's obvious that they are going to do something with it since a good portion of the characters say something about it.

Jman014

Anyone up for a bet?

Yup! Hopefully everyone that is playing the game is enjoying episode 1.

Life is Strange bet?

FUCK YOU C AND YOUR STUPID BULLSHIT BECAUSE I'M USED TO JAVA

Hemi's been around a good while. Just a long break and new avatar.

Yeah, I do that quite a bit with forums whenever I get really into a game or I get into a semi-depressed anti-social sort of state. I think the fact that that happens to me is part of why I got diagnosed with slight depression.

The stream ran flawlessly to me. No studdering or anything.
Cool. Guess hitbox's OBS recommendations worked well, and since I have a better upload speed here than I did back in Alaska, I'm pretty much set.

Although Terra Nova's constant resolution switching between menus and gameplay is a tad annoying, especially when it shows the border of the window and I had to change my desktop background to solid black. Oh well.

Yeah, I do that quite a bit with forums whenever I get really into a game or I get into a semi-depressed anti-social sort of state. I think the fact that that happens to me is part of why I got diagnosed with slight depression.
Don't worry about it. Also I know the feeling as far as me and people I know IRL. I can kinda just phase out and disappear. Coming here has helped that.

Anyone up for a bet?

I hope so, but I doubt it for many reason. Also I'm too pussy to bet.

They look 12

You're close, they're 14, cept for Mami, the blonde one, think she's two years older than them.

The pink, blue and purple ones are 14, blondie is 15-16ish, red head is somewhere around there as well.

Also do people just assume that everyone wants to fuck anime characters? It's a magical girl deconstruction, how old were the sailor scouts?
I don't assume anyone wants to stick there penis in any of them. Except aaron

I don't know what that is

But yea
What do you think about two weeks? The usual rules of course, nothing that can get you banned.
I hope so, but I doubt it for many reason. Also I'm too pussy to bet.

You're close, they're 14, cept for Mami, the blonde one, think she's two years older than them.

Should have specified, I meant an avatar bet. The winner gets to choose the losers avatar for a set amount of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom