• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
JOJO part 8 spoilers
already were getting so many bizarre characters getting shoved into my face all at once, i'm used to these kind of characters being introduced one at a time but the whole Higashikata family are a bunch of freakazoids, and its weird how originally the Higashikata family back in part 4 (best part) was just Josuke, his mom, and his grandpa. and in part 8 it a big important family. I still wish we had gotten alt Josephs adventure, though alt Jotaro doesnt even exist.

Jman014

Hey guys what's goi-
iSjaAOA.gif

And why is Junpei at the bottom of the tier list, you've let me down sir
Imagine my surprise when I found out that AI-chan was 4th tier behind Katana jesus, pershona, and teddie.

Also Jojo part 8 spoiler
ah so the dads an asshole, and the Higashikata family may be assholes, and maybe future enemies.

Oberon

Banned
It's voice activated, so you actually have to shout AAAAAAAAAAAA in order for it to work.

Yo, So the needless manga aparently has some more arcs
I am at the prison school one. You know which one

edit: I am also slowly getting used to those half naked little girls,which is worrying...

mike0dude

i just play fighting games the way I've been since i was a kid, do motions till shit comes out then keep spamming it .
also Hard punches = better because more damage.

Anung

Un Rama
What a crazy night. Rab Florence held an empty at the Glasgow IMAX and just played a bunch of games on the big screen! He had volunteers up to play games such as Rez, Mine Craft, Outrun, EDF, STREET FIGHTER 4 and my god some of them looked stunning on an IMAX screen.

I got to go down and play Vanquish in front of about 1000 people. The speed and the big screen was so dizzying. What a weird experience. Playing a game in front of so many people was crazy. Especially a game that requires skill.

I've now been dubbed "The Vanquish Expert" as the person playing before me was shite.
Code:
[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-zU4B8W0AA4y_E.jpg:large[/IMG]
This doesn't do the scale justice.

What a crazy night. Rab Florence held an empty at the Glasgow IMAX and just played a bunch of games on the big screen! He had volunteers up to play games such as Rez, Mine Craft, Outrun, EDF, STREET FIGHTER 4 and my god some of them looked stunning on an IMAX screen.

I got to go down and play Vanquish in front of about 1000 people. The speed and the big screen was so dizzying. What a weird experience. Playing a game in front of so many people was crazy. Especially a game that requires skill.

I've now been dubbed "The Vanquish Expert" as the person playing before me was shite.
Code:
[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-zU4B8W0AA4y_E.jpg:large[/IMG]
This doesn't do the scale justice.

Sounds like one of the hypest group videogame things ever... There's a theater near me that will also let you rent out screens for a day and I've been wanting to try something like that out in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom