• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjay1994

Imagine if AC Unity was 75 bucks.

latest

NOW I AM FUCKING SALTY. THANKS ZEN.

the canadian dollar is fucking GARBAGE right now, because the Oil Sheikhs in the middle east "Found" a bunch of oil barrels in a warehouse somewhere...
and since our economy started relying on the Oil fields in the prairies and the oil sands we got super fucked because gaz is at an all time low.

Yeah that's about right.

a week ago the CAD was at 0.77 USD . that shit ain't no joke anymore.

The collapse of the Canadian Video Game market =/

Imagine if Xbox DRM became a reality...

Is Parasite Eve good?

I'm probably going to stop watching the series because even the stupid half-science isn't enough to keep roped into this RPG. Actually it's probably mostly because it's an RPG, but even I found Chrono Trigger enjoyable as a playthrough. This just seems so slow and boring.

Is Parasite Eve good?

I'm probably going to stop watching the series because even the stupid half-science isn't enough to keep roped into this RPG. Actually it's probably mostly because it's an RPG, but even I found Chrono Trigger enjoyable as a playthrough. This just seems so slow and boring.
I like it. Letting the vids back up at the moment though.

Is Parasite Eve good?

If the half-science and battle system don't interest you, then you won't like it.

Oberon

Banned
Is Parasite Eve good?

I can't believe you're still using that Yumi avatar I made back then.
Not that it bothers me, I am just suprised that you liked it that much.

nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom