• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh darn it. I can only have one registered console at a time at uni. I'm not really playing any games online on my WiiU currently and I wanna play UNIEL against people.

I STILL HAVEN'T TOUCHED WONDERFUL 101.

What is Hardstyle? That sounds like a fighting technique.

Part of the problem is that he is claiming its MY trash even though I don't use paper plates and plastic utensils.

I never picked up because I was hoping he would get the fucking hit that he should take out HIS trash.

Mine we're a little worse, they would just leave their garbage and dirty clothes all over, wouldn't deny it and expect you to pick it up.

Mine we're a little worse, they would just leave their garbage and dirty clothes all over, wouldn't deny it and expect you to pick it up.
My roommates just make huge messes and use all my paper towels, toiletries, and never throw their own trash away. They just let it rot. I clean the common area sometimes, but I'm just waiting for an inspection for them to get hit with a fine from the college.

I have my own room, so it's a'ight, but I actually go for public bathrooms over the shared one.

Board Games are so hard for me to organize in my brain. I can't even pick favorites or remember what they are half the time.

I should make my friends play board games. When MonHun weakens maybe.
There are also standalone card games like Tanto Cuore/Dominion, Munchkins, and Fluxx that are really good.
I have officially embraced my inner Yu, now I'll become the persona 4 scumtimax proper
I'll be down for a couple of matches if you want.

My roommates just make huge messes and use all my paper towels, toiletries, and never throw their own trash away. They just let it rot. I clean the common area sometimes, but I'm just waiting for an inspection for them to get hit with a fine from the college.

I have my own room, so it's a'ight, but I actually go for public bathrooms over the shared one.

This is why I could never live in a dorm. I would end up killing someone. Plus I like my privacy.

aoNr11i.jpg

Also, 4 months equals eternity on Frieza's time so it's fine....

Emouse

Glorious

I'll be down for a couple of matches if you want.

Maybe later or something, I need the sleeps

again what was wrong with da man?

Nothing really I just don't enjoy playing as him, he hasn't got much going on and the timing for high damage on the supers is something I'm never going to get down perfectly, maybe I'll give him another shot sometime but eh

360pages

Actually, the entire Frieza Movie Manga has been leaked, so it might be possible that he got that info from someone who read he leak or something (I sometimes wonder how things like that even get leaked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom