• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, i misread what you said before. Practice your combos in the training room, and you'll get gud.

I am. Does anyone know how to make the input thing work so you can tell the ai to do a certain action? I tried to get it to work and couldn't figure it out. I need to practice using duck to dodge fireballs.

Zenfalcia

I am. Does anyone know how to make the input thing work so you can tell the ai to do a certain action? I tried to get it to work and couldn't figure it out. I need to practice using duck to dodge fireballs.
There's a record button on the training menu? I think? Something like that.

Shackzam

You can record you doing the action and then put it on replay. Also learn to use stand mk to anti air.

Well, went home early since it turns out my game team is postponing our meeting to tomorrow, and in the mail I got both KH2.5 Remix from Gamefly and Hybrid Heaven that I ordered from eBay earlier than expected.

Between this and my plans for streaming (as well as my continuing LP) I am set for games come Spring Break.

Neol

My ethics class is boring. Entertain me.

DszbcL1.gif

Squishy3

Man, this gathering mission sure is fun. Damn gather the berries quests.
Back in my day you'd be doing these and then all of a sudden OH FUCK IT'S A TIGREX RUN RUN RUN

i'm really disappointed they didn't do that for MH4U with Gore Magala, it was a hallmark of the series

Back in my day you'd be doing these and then all of a sudden OH FUCK IT'S A TIGREX RUN RUN RUN

i'm really disappointed they didn't do that for MH4U with Gore Magala, it was a hallmark of the series
I was kinda hopin something like that would happen. That's lame it doesn't.

i'm really disappointed they didn't do that for MH4U with Gore Magala
3U had a few of those and they were fuckin scary. Specially with a time limit while Sonic the Crimson Chin is spin dashing at you.

I just saw that fucking Gohan punching Frieza gif lol.

Also do you guys ever forget what you like when you try to remember what you like?
Always. Being asked the question what X do you like has me draw a blank. Movies especially.

Games I've sneered enough to sorta know but I still forget games off the top of my head.

Always. Being asked the question what X do you like has me draw a blank. Movies especially.

Games I've sneered enough to sorta know but I still forget games off the top of my head.
Yeah movies I never remember because I hardly watch them.
When ever someone asks me what my favorite game is I freeze up and say counter strike, still don't know why
Why not DOTA
Sometimes I forget about the stuff I forgot about.
We're getting too meta
Yes. Mostly tabletop games... There are so many of them.
I forget TTGs are still a thing
Can you post that gif.

also did you know that if Frieza trained for 4 months he would be stronger than God level goku?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom