• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

Ugh, I wish I could at least play old levels in Shuffle while I wait for the timer. It seems silly to have to wait 30min to play at all once you use everything up. Hell, even after 8 hours of sleep, you can only complete 16 levels.

I know I'm complaining about a free to play game...but still.

W-welcome back Aaron senpai!

9KcUHtk.gif

Dressgate has been a revelation.

Dressgate has been enlightening.

Also, while that Tumblr explanation says I have high functioning eyes, my own lack of depth perception, inability to see 3d, inability to see without my glasses, insane sensitivity to light, and constant eye straining may be a bit anecdotal.

Yay converses!

I've owned quite a few pairs of Chuck Taylors through the years.

Current ones I have:

I've had the black ones for 13 years. Got the other pair last year.

YOOO, That first pair looks sick. I've just got 2 pairs of leather Chucks, but at the current, I wear a pair of Prada Engineer Boots.

beinfilms

Yay converses!

I've owned quite a few pairs of Chuck Taylors through the years.

Current ones I have:

I've had the black ones for 13 years. Got the other pair last year.

I always wear mine way too much. My current pair is somewhere under a year old, but I wore them through an entire season of marching band, so they're already pretty beat up.

Beloved

YOOO, That first pair looks sick. I've just got 2 pairs of leather Chucks, but at the current, I wear a pair of Prada Engineer Boots.

I was hyped when I found them, never really seen any like them anywhere.

I always wear mine way too much. My current pair is somewhere under a year old, but I wore them through an entire season of marching band, so they're already pretty beat up.

Beat up converses are the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom