• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike0dude

Yay! Something that actually fucking matters. God this thread has pissed me off and it's not even your fault.

Clockwork-orange-apologies-sarcastic.gif

Damn, Hybrid Heaven can be quite punishing when you lose a fight or fall into some bottomless pit. The limited number of save spots gets a bit frustrating at times.

I just lost a battle I had no chance of winning because it did too much damage to my head in blow and knocked me out. Frustrating as hell.

Also, thanks to a friend I know that works at a Gamestop, I managed to find a store that has Ocarina of Time 3D. Paid online for it and I eagerly anticipate picking it up tomorrow.

Because of a coupon I have, I'll only pay 30 dollars for it.

I'm really good at the shopping.

What is the one on the top and right? Its so blurry I can't see the words.

Kid Icarus.

The only games I have left to find now are the Resident Evil games released on 3DS.

we neckbeardgaf now?

Nah theres a jojo character in part 8 who keeps threatening Josuke about being close to his female friend, and the girl hates the dude but actually likes Josuke, and in the chapter im reading he kept saying how he didnt believe in god, over and over again for stupid things like drinking milk thats a day expired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom