• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
NB4LFul.png

I always thought this was an octopus when I was a child,

HE HAS BEEN REBORN!

Good, that means I don't have to post how I want to help Akiyama find out what he really wants or how I want that mysterious chef to hold me in his arms on twitter.

Megane Bartender best boy. No questioning this will be permitted. He's a goddamn pianist! Penis! Bam! He knows what he's doing with his hands!

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Guys let's stop going on about the fucking dress and talk about something more interesting, like Hybrid Heaven.

How is this shit not interesting?

Yeah, that's very clearly Blue and semi-see through black.
The original image has been over exposed to look completely different.

I think the tumblr explanation makes the most sense. There's no way this many people are misinterpreting a shadow as a different color. It's how our eyes are adjusting to the colors given the frame of lighting.

Every time I remember they're doing a Blade Runner sequel, the sadder I get.

Also fuck yeah, Bondathon. Watched the first 3 episodes and they were pretty fun. So now I'm excited for these ones.

Xiraiya

I think the tumblr explanation makes the most sense. There's no way this many people are misinterpreting a shadow as a different color. It's how our eyes are adjusting to the colors given the frame of lighting.
Tumblr has severe issues with fact checking, but it's probably something like that.

True. It looks like it has been washed a billion times and the foto taken in extremely bad lighting, yet many still saw it clearly as black and blue.
Yeah it's weird.

To get it to actually be Blue/black though you have to darken it down an obscene amount to remove the exposure.

GG CP. I need to find my main...

GGs. I haven't really either. I wanted to go with Yuzuriha at first but I wasn't really having fun with her casually. Sorry I didn't switch around when you were going through some of the cast but this was my first time playing UNIEL online and I just really wanted to work on some confirms in netplay, my execution isn't up to snuff.

GGs. I haven't really either. I wanted to go with Yuzuriha at first but I wasn't really having fun with her casually. Sorry I didn't switch around when you were going through some of the cast but this was my first time playing UNIEL online and I just really wanted to work on some confirms in netplay, my execution isn't up to snuff.
Yeah its fine. I need to figure out how to get past his crazy range sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom