• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrams

Really? What else happened in the episode, I honestly don't remember a speed parody but I feel like there are references to the actors I vaguely remember.

Episode 67 - Where the first half was a girl that will die if she doesn't constantly keep moving and they have a bomb package. Then there's the second half where Sachan sticks candles up Hattori's butt.

Anung

Un Rama
B-3JowDWsAAwEJh.jpg:large

Very positive impressions so far!

Dusknoir

Because of this trend and the ones before I binged up to eps 189 of Gintama in about a 2 weeks. Funniest anime I ever watched, love the fact most of the humor doesn't depend fanservice. Will that's it from me going back to lurk mode.

Tako

Because of this trend and the ones before I binged up to eps 189 of Gintama in about a 2 weeks. Funniest anime I ever watched, love the fact most of the humor doesn't depend fanservice. Will that's it from me going back to lurk mode.

Lucky I wanted a pokemans username

Oberon

Banned
You know what I like about the Persona 2 IS cast so far?
They actually do stuff during cutscenes and don't just sit around.
Maya just slapped that cosplayer!
Maya : "I think someoney needs a good spanking..."
Ohhhhh Yeahhhh!

Zenfalcia

Seems appropriate for a ghost pokemon to be lurking.
So 20 or 21 probably. Maybe 22. Any less and you'd practically still be a baby.
Y-yeah! Nobody wants to be a baby.

You know what I like about the Persona 2 IS cast so far?
They actually do stuff during cutscenes and don't just sit around.
Maya just slapped that cosplayer!
Maya : "I think someoney needs a good spanking..."
Ohhhhh Yeahhhh!
L-lewd... They put a lot of work on their sprite animation

Ilvocare

If Love Live is the most manipulative F2P you've played then you haven't played many F2P games.

You're not wrong. But the ones I DID play felt less oppressive about how much of an uphill climb it is to get "special crystals/ whatever". Like I'm certain if, for some reason, I tried Pokemon Shuffle instead of Love Live I'd be complaining way more.

Zenfalcia

Yea even with dusknoir not being that popular, I'm surprise no one took it.
People don't take a lot of names, so it's not that surprising.
You're not wrong. But the ones I DID play felt less oppressive about how much of an uphill climb it is to get "special crystals/ whatever". Like I'm certain if, for some reason, I tried Pokemon Shuffle instead of Love Live I'd be complaining way more.
It's probably for the best that you don't know of the more manipulative F2P games.

croten

Nothing in the game is locked behind a paywall which makes it far better than most F2P games

Ilvocare

So I grab the Normal Smile Hitomi from the rewards for the event and head into Special Practice.

Imagine my disappointment when the other Smile Hitomi gotten from Event Points is nowhere to be found.

Imagine my revulsion when I realized that I must have used her as..... "practice" during the last frantic hour.

Zenfalcia

So I grab the Normal Smile Hitomi from the rewards for the event and head into Special Practice.

Imagine my disappointment when the other Smile Hitomi gotten from Event Points is nowhere to be found.

Imagine my revulsion when I realized that I must have used her as..... "practice" during the last frantic hour.
It's fine!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom