• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing is quite like a blanket of thick snow to keep you warm.

Accept your inner shameless shadow and browse whenever you feel like it. I do it at school all the time. #noragrets
I go on here inbetween classes cause I don't care. But at work I don't even go on reddit let alone this shit hole.

Yo, something extremely awkward just happened. On my way to 6th period, there were a lot of people blocking the hallway. I went to go check it out, and found a bunch of people with their phones out, and a guy with 2 dozen flowers and a box of donuts. Apparently, they were waiting for a girl the guy liked and he was going to ask her to prom or something. Eventually, she came by, and in front of a huge crowd, the guy said he loved her and asked her to go to prom with him. The answer was a succinct "Naw, man." followed by her immediately leaving to her next class. The aftermath was a sight to see. Everyone was silent, not a word was said. The guy was standing there catatonic, with the flowers and donuts still in his hands. It was almost time for class, so we left him there. And everyone there has a video of this. They expected a happy and joyful moment. Instead, we got one of the most awkward moments we've had for a while. I really wasn't expecting this today.

Zenfalcia

Nothing. I remember lelouch having his christmas avatar that got him banned and I decided to not going here during work hours anymore. Yea I'm paraniod
I see. You don't want anyone accidentally seeing a lewd avatar.
Note to self, make more lewd avatars.
Cause he could get fired for looking at stuff like this or reddit, hat school wtf are they gonna do? Hes paying them.
I suppose so.

Jman014

Reaper of Souls is Diablo 3 correct? a dlc, is it a long campaign?

Yeah Reaper of Souls is the expansion pack to Diablo 3. The additional campaign is like 5-6 hours. The real replay value comes with the Adventure Mode that unlocks once you beat the campaign that lets you go to all the different places from vanilla D3 and the xpac and get phat lewt/XP.

Xiraiya

That's really unfortunate news about Leonard, he seemed like a really cool guy.

In other news I've been messing around in the PSO2 Character Creator making characters I might never get to use.
dfU8NR.png

Good thing I dont go to your school, if I had seen that I would've started laughing and then went over to high five everyone involved.
I'm not gonna lie, I really wanted to do that, but I looked around and noticed that no one else felt the same and I would've been on my own, so I decided against it. The guy is a real slimy prick, and the girl is a lesbian, which he knew, but thought that if he was romantic enough she would somehow decide to not be a lesbian anymore. He's a real dipshit. It's been a hour, and I found him sulking in the bathroom. He still had the roses and donuts, so I decided to take them so they wouldn't go to waste. He didn't seem to mind. So now I have two dozen roses and a dozen donuts. it seems I got something nice out of this.

beinfilms

I'm not gonna lie, I really wanted to do that, but I looked around and noticed that no one else felt the same and I would've been on my own, so I decided against it. The guy is a real slimy prick, and the girl is a lesbian, which he knew, but thought that if he was romantic enough she would somehow decide to not be a lesbian anymore. He's a real dipshit. It's been a hour, and I found him sulking in the bathroom. He still had the roses and donuts, so I decided to take them so they wouldn't go to waste. He didn't seem to mind. So now I have two dozen roses and a dozen donuts. it seems I got something nice out of this.

You know, I did, at some level, feel kinda bad for the guy before. Now, not so much.

sjay1994

I was going to rage against normal GAF, because I got another reminder as to why I hate it so much, but I see now isn't the best time.

Rip L.N

Xiraiya

Yo, something extremely awkward just happened. On my way to 6th period, there were a lot of people blocking the hallway. I went to go check it out, and found a bunch of people with their phones out, and a guy with 2 dozen flowers and a box of donuts. Apparently, they were waiting for a girl the guy liked and he was going to ask her to prom or something. Eventually, she came by, and in front of a huge crowd, the guy said he loved her and asked her to go to prom with him. The answer was a succinct "Naw, man." followed by her immediately leaving to her next class. The aftermath was a sight to see. Everyone was silent, not a word was said. The guy was standing there catatonic, with the flowers and donuts still in his hands. It was almost time for class, so we left him there. And everyone there has a video of this. They expected a happy and joyful moment. Instead, we got one of the most awkward moments we've had for a while. I really wasn't expecting this today.

That's rough.

demidar

He sounds like the type to start hating women after this.

That's quite possibly the best way to turn someone down. Not too nice, but yet not too harsh I have to remember these magical words.."Naw, man."

Btw beating a 4.9kPP player is better then sex.

RIP Nimoy.

I never watched Star Trek, but it seemed like a cool guy.

Xiraiya

That's quite possibly the best way to turn someone down. Not too nice, but yet not too harsh I have to remember these magical words.."Naw, man."
It's not terrible, but it's not the best, it's a bit dismissive, I mean if this was the very first time he approached her then she could have just been like "I'm sorry but no thank you", even "No thank you" would be fine, either way it's irrelevant I suppose.
"Naw man" just sounds like Woolie if someone was asking if he wants a drink or something.

Beloved

You know, I am constantly baffled at the lack of understanding of what a lesbian is by many people.

Of course it doesn't help that in popular entertainment, there's a prevalent trend of portraying lesbians in a way that makes it seem like they can be "converted".

And the fact that it's like bisexuals just don't even exist. They are just straight people that turn gay or gay people that turn straight, clearly!

demidar

It's not terrible, but it's not the best, it's a bit dismissive, I mean if this was the very first time he approached her then she could have just been like "I'm sorry but no thank you", even "No thank you" would be fine, either way it's irrelevant I suppose.
"Naw man" just sounds like Woolie if someone was asking if he wants a drink or something.

It's what he would say to 2 women DTF because he gotta pick up Mahvel.

It's not terrible, but it's not the best, it's a bit dismissive, I mean if this was the very first time he approached her then she could have just been like "I'm sorry but no thank you", either way it's irrelevant I suppose.

"Naw man" is something that would of been said to turn someone down at my old high school.

While it wasn't the most polite way, that could of gone much..much worse.

Who brings donuts as a present?
You know, I am constantly baffled at the lack of understanding of what a lesbian is by many people.

Of course it doesn't help that in popular entertainment, there's a prevalent trend of portraying lesbians in a way that makes it seem like they can be "converted".

And the fact that it's like bisexuals just don't even exist. They are just straight people that turn gay or gay people that turn straight, clearly!

What are you talking about, there are straight people and gay people. There can't possibly be an inbetween.

/sarcasm

Yeah he can fuck right off.

Xiraiya

Oh well fuck him then, enjoy the donuts. (Could have mentioned that stuff initially)

EDIT: If I were you I would have asked what the hell he thought was going to happen, then I'd take the donuts, because I don't know what I'd use roses for.

Beloved

To be fair, it seems it was well known that she's a lesbian. So disregarding that and asking her out anyway is disrespectful on his part.

I feel no pity for him.

So someone pointed out that Devil Riser(Also ATLUS's new IP in pronounciation) is what Devil Children used to summon demons... Fuck.
In relation to snow, actually. I never think it gets the recognition it deserves, so thanks for recognizing it!
Its pretty good. I need to get some of the graphic novels.

Just had a bad realization: Apart from Mario Party 10, there is not anything really coming out on the Wii U for awhile.

They need to do another Direct to announce some shit

To be fair, it seems it was well known that she's a lesbian. So disregarding that and asking her out anyway is disrespectful on his part.

I feel no pity for him.
It's pretty well known. I also forgot one detail. She was walking with her girlfriend when it happened. Even though the guy knew she was her girlfriend, he did it anyway. For second, I thought she was going to beat the shit out of him, but the girl who the guy was after got them out of there quickly before things escalated more. Man, what a dirtbag.

Xiraiya

It's pretty well known. I also forgot one detail. She was walking with her girlfriend when it happened. Even though the guy knew she was her girlfriend, he did it anyway. For second, I thought she was going to beat the shit out of him, but the girl who the guy was after got them out of there quickly before things escalated more. Man, what a dirtbag.

The way you told that story is like
"There was a guy kicking a puppy"
"I forgot it was actually a fully grown dog"
"I also forgot it had killed like 3 people"
"It was more of a rabid bear than a dog"

Oh my god fuck that guy she should've been a hell of a lot meaner, what a slimy fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom