• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm down. I love Theatrhythm. Which is the only rhythm game I've ever played aside from Mario DDR and Guitar Hero.

MarioDDR was the funnest shit as a kid.

It's really fun, and has great music. It can be kinda of a grind, but it's not gross grindy, like something like dungeon keeper, but fair grindy for a F2P game.

Pppt, MMOs. That's the old shit.

MOBAs and card games all day, err day.

Triple Triad tho.

I'm down. I love Theatrhythm. Which is the only rhythm game I've ever played aside from Mario DDR and Guitar Hero.

MarioDDR was the funnest shit as a kid.

And one that isn't even gross with it's F2P elements. Plus cute idol girls? It's a win win

tumblr_li2oq4gd7v1qbqt8go1_250.gif

mrmyhthef

So there's an easy way to get custom moves for Smash, too bad it's just as grindy and tedious as trying to get them normally. Spent 45 minutes mashing the A button and all I got was one measly new custom move while the others were equipments and custom moves I already got.
http://shoryuken.com/2015/02/26/automatically-farm-for-custom-moves-in-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/

Reading the article, it says to find a way to keep the a button held down rather than mashing it for hours.

Still gonna take a long fucking time though.

EDIT: And it has to be a turbo controller too.

Emouse

Teeeeeechnically, there is.

A difficulty slider called "grinding and leveling"

Ah right, that's not too bad tho if the fighting is fun I guess? I remember on older games it was just normal and hard difficulties which were irrelevant once you knew what you were doing

Reading the article, it says to find a way to keep the a button held down rather than mashing it for hours.

Still gonna take a long fucking time though.

EDIT: And it has to be a turbo controller too.

I don't have a turbo controller and I don't have anything to hold down the button, so mashing was the only way. I watching other stuff while doing it so it wasn't a complete waste of time.

Nordicus

Ah right, that's not too bad tho if the fighting is fun I guess? I remember on older games it was just normal and hard difficulties which were irrelevant once you knew what you were doing
Oh yeah, it's especially fun in co-op even with strangers, just that the consistency of it builds up a bit of stress, hahhah.

A mission can start with Guldo and Jeice, which get handled easily, then in the next area there's Recoome and Burter waiting, those pose a bit of trouble. Then after they're beaten, Ginyu in Goku's body comes along and deals some insane combos on one of you, and because that's not enough, he transforms into Super Saiyan, your party's half-dead and all you can think is "Oh no, oh no, he's even stronger now and with super armor 80% of the time, fuck, fuck, fuck, we gotta win this"

Oh yeah, it's especially fun in co-op even with strangers, just that the consistency of it builds up a bit of stress, hahhah.

A mission can start with Guldo and Jeice, which get handled easily, then in the next area there's Recoome and Burter waiting, those pose a bit of trouble. Then after they're beaten, Ginyu in Goku's body comes along and deals some insane combos on one of you, and because that's not enough, he transforms into Super Saiyan, your party's half-dead and all you can think is "Oh no, oh no, he's even stronger now and with super armor 80% of the time, fuck, fuck, fuck, we gotta win this"
But could it possibly be as hard as budokai tenkaichi 3's late campaign sagas

Oberon

Banned
Woof work has made me a weird person. I'm celebrating the fact that we got some good Teflon tape. Also the girls at school have some low standards >.>

I heard a conversation between two girls, and one of them just got a boyfriends. The other asked her if he was nice and make her laugh, because those two are the most important things.

You guys wanna feel old? Fault, Foxhound, and I were like 10 in 2008.

You're just one year younger than me.
What?
Didn't talk about some stuff about prostitiutes at his school?

Have you fully embraced the Amagi challenge? It must feel good to play as a competent zoner

Her zone game is really fun. Its not always about keeping the enemy as far away from you, but putting them exactly in the right position to seriously fuck them up. Plus her fire break and fire lvl. make her super dangerous to not attempt to rush down. Her biggest weakness is that her awakened super and burst are her only legitamate ways to escape the corner trap on wakeup.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I heard a conversation between two girls, and one of them just got a boyfriends. The other asked her if he was nice and make her laugh, because those two are the most important things.

You're just one year younger than me.
What?
Didn't talk about some stuff about prostitiutes at his school?
That was Foxhound.

lK884h.jpg

I had already owned this very PC right now which still has the hardware to play most current games on Medium-High relatively fine for like 2 years in 2008.

You guys are still babies.

I was 16 in 2008, not that old.

Babbies are not allowed on the Neo.

You guys are curmudgeons.

Well, I've never actually seen any Dragon Ball, so I shouldn't be too helpful there.

Goku is da bess according to everyone, Gohan was da bess then became garbage...something something collect the dragon balls..something something save the Earth..something something aliens and cyborgs..the end.

Congratulations, you've watched DBZ.

I really need to sit down one of these days and just binge like..50 episodes of Gintama.

Her zone game is really fun. Its not always about keeping the enemy as far away from you, but putting them exactly in the right position to seriously fuck them up. Plus her fire break and fire lvl. make her super dangerous to not attempt to rush down. Her biggest weakness is that her awakened super and burst are her only legitamate ways to escape the corner trap on wakeup.
Yeah she doesn't have a lot to get people off of her but she is a lot of fun to play. I don't thing I have ever landed her regular super. She is probably the person I have the most fun playing with right now, as long as it isn't against PG's Sho
She might aswell have Satan as her Persona
If it makes you feel any better, Maggie's spear beats out her fans and can interrupt the charged fire burst things ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom