• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to put this out there. While waiting for my girlfriend to drop by after work, I decided to rewatch some Justified. I have to say, I found this one part in season 4 episode 1 to be hilarious. The context is one of the main characters, Boyd Crowder, is a criminal, and has recently hired his old military buddy Colt. They have just got money from a guy who stole from them, and then this happened. This may be paraphrased slightly.

"Alright, take care of him."
"Sure thing, Boyd."
Boyd starts to walk towards the camera, and then you hear a gunshot, which makes him jump.
"What the hell did you do that for?!"
"You said take care of him."
"I meant untie him and let him go!"
"Oh, shit."
"I guess I should be more careful with my words."

The whole delivery of this dialogue was hilarious.

I'm already having fun with how easy it is to chain combos in UNIEL and I haven't even looked at the command list for Eltnum yet.
Dat backwards chaining. I hope my Byakuya gets to the point where I can make people salty with him and then I can just be like "HA HA HA HA" and extract more salt

Pretty sure we already hazed him cause he likes dragonball gt more that z and hasn't seen dragonball. If it's who i think he is.

Oh wait i think that person joined the other day
but regarding GT over Z
Parks-and-Rec.gif

MrHoot

Finally, my suffering over this terrible LP is over. Now i can finally move on and complain about other things !

It did make me want to replay mario rpg though

I need to ask you all a question. There was a picture shown to me in first period of a dress, and they asked me what color it was. To me, it was obviously white and gold, but someone else said black and blue. What the fuck? After that, i've been hearing this question all day.

I need to ask you all a question. There was a picture shown to me in first period of a dress, and they asked me what color it was. To me, it was obviously white and gold, but someone else said black and blue. What the fuck? After that, i've been hearing this question all day.

Don't! Please no not again!

MormaPope

Banned
Y'all frienders need to hop on the Dragon Ball Z Xenoverse bus, best DBZ game in a long time and a pretty great game in general. Huge community aspect, a brawler + Destiny/Phantasy Star Online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom