• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimax

peopledie.jpg
Shirou pls

I blame the cook. I'm also not sure why your nickname is doodle or why this man is spending his years in life trying to find out what a shiny object is.
Don't go down this rabbit hole of questions.

Also more excuses to post Guild Waifu quotes
"...and I'm always drenched in salt by the time my shift ends. Here, taste my arm. No? You'll just take my word for it?"

"I mean, how many hours can one person hunt monsters before they get bored?
...Don't answer that."

tsundoku

Well, I just called up my girlfriend and asked to meet up after school. She loves flowers and donuts. This dirtbag's failure and embarrassment is my gain. We're gonna have a great day, and this slimy prick's failure has helped me out.

All this talk about slimy pricks and then making sure to inform us you h-have a g-girlfriend

Well, I just called up my girlfriend and asked to meet up after school. She loves flowers and donuts. This dirtbag's failure and embarrassment is my gain. We're gonna have a great day, and this slimy prick's failure has helped me out.
I smell a stealth brag around here somewhere.

sjay1994

Man, vanillaGAF's obsession with graphics really makes me hate them.

WHY DOESN'T MAH NEXTGEN FIGHTER HAVE CHARACTER MODELS LIKE PRE RENDERED TLOU CUTSCENES?

Man, vanillaGAF's obsession with graphics really makes them.

WHY DOESN'T MAH NEXTGEN FIGHTER HAVE CHARACTER MODELS LIKE PRE RENDERED TLOU CUTSCENES?
That's primarily the fault of the idiots that make the games. It's cause they pushed graphics as the most important part of video games. And some people actually believe that.

beinfilms

Man, vanillaGAF's obsession with graphics really makes them.

You know, I actually got fairly annoyed when I replayed TLoU with custom outfits, and realized that the cutscenes were prerendered.

Also, yeah, that shit's dumb.

Jman014

Paul marketing didn't help, but I'm talking about the actual creators. People like crytek and david cageh who obsess over fidelity and shit like that.

The open approach to objectives in the Crysis games are what appeal to me. The pretty graphics are just a plus. Though with Crysis 2 it's more linear than 3 and 1.

beinfilms

Guys, I've just realized just how much faster we move on this thread than anything else I can find on GAF. Like, seriously, most of the other threads with this many posts are months old, and this one is under 2 weeks! This may be old news, but I find it really crazy, and simultaneously kind of awesome!

Guys, I've just realized just how much faster we move on this thread than anything else I can find on GAF. Like, seriously, most of the other threads with this many posts are months old, and this one is under 2 weeks! This may be old news, but I find it really crazy, and simultaneously kind of awesome!
You think this is fast, just wait till p5 gets released.

Something something chatroom.

That's primarily the fault of the idiots that make the games. It's cause they pushed graphics as the most important part of video games. And some people actually believe that.

It's far easier to push tech and visuals than it is to sell on gameplay merits, and the market has clearly shown that.

Why do you think there are so many yearly franchises. Developers can't keep up with the rising costs of AAA game development, so they have to play it safe with a radio friendly unit shifter, and hope for the best.

I smell a stealth brag around here somewhere.
Not bragging, just stating that things worked out well for me because some dirtbag fucked up. I'm still happy that I didn't pay a prostitute on Valentine's Day and instead went to my friend's place. I never would have met her otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom