• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GGs. I need to figure out how to get in on Gordeau with Eltnum.

I really don't know much about the character yet. But you were able to capitalize on my meaty 66Cs when I didn't make them safe with 22A. So that's something. Also no version of Grim Reaper is safe so unless I have chain burst or 100 meter to use 236C after it you can punish. And Eltnum is one of the few characters who can punish my grim reapers from most positions on screen. My defense is definitely a huge issue right now, im not used to the games speed.

Is it? Got a link for the sauce?
Watch the SMRPG finale.

also
tumblr_lz80dvgnJd1qk53g7o1_1280.jpg

You wait, there's not much else since his reach is a lot longer than eltnum's. You could try to tag him with your wire, maybe.

Yeah. Too bad my whip has shorter range and is slower than his scythe. The only move I can really get him with is 214B which is nice because it has knockdown.
I really don't know much about the character yet. But you were able to capitalize on my meaty 66Cs when I didn't make them safe with 22A. So that's something. Also no version of Grim Reaper is safe so unless I have chain burst or 100 meter to use 236C after it you can punish. And Eltnum is one of the few characters who can punish my grim reapers from most positions on screen. My defense is definitely a huge issue right now, im not used to the games speed.

I'll keep that in mind.

Zenfalcia

Darn it, did I miss more UNIEL? I was playing Tetris with friends ;-;
Ew, tetris.
Liam sarcastically "confirmed" it this episode of SMRPG.

Also NotPat is clearly in Australia after being wrongfully identified after that episode of Arcana Hearts.
Nice, NotPat is at his home country, prison.
Watch the SMRPG finale.

also
tumblr_lz80dvgnJd1qk53g7o1_1280.jpg
I'll have to catch up first.. ;_;
Yeah. Too bad my whip has shorter range and is slower than his scythe. The only move I can really get him with is 214B which is nice because it has knockdown.

I'll keep that in mind.
Oh, really? Hmm.. interesting. Is 214B her shot downward or the straight shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom