• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually read through the whole thing and Part 4, but man the anime is doing a really good job of matching up with the creepiness of the manga.

Alessi's VA is nailing it.

Numb

I'm probably going to avoid the thread.

Not because of spoilers, but because the pages are gonna be full of Persona shit, and I ain't got time for that.

When you decide on a Persona waifu is the time you will want to be here.
Stalking the thread to put a stop to people shit talking your waifu

:( Hopefully they bring it there eventually... Man it was a scummy thing they did for the original DeSu2 tho.

I want to keep bugging Hardin, but I asked the other day and there's still no EU news on EMD and Break Record. I don't want to wait too long, Persona Q was great but I fear that was the exception.

When you decide on a Persona waifu is the time you will want to be here.
Stalking the thread to put a stop to people shit talking your waifu

People already shit talk Marie, so who cares.

She's the best because she's the least boring. Other than Kanji, but no gay route, so who cares.

sjay1994

Hello Gaffers!

tumblr_n6kl1z1GFv1r2tieoo1_500.gif

Sup.

mrmyhthef

I want to keep bugging Hardin, but I asked the other day and there's still no EU news on EMD and Break Record. I don't want to wait too long, Persona Q was great but I fear that was the exception.

NISA isn't publishing Record Breaker in PAL regions (it's Ghostlight again) so I'm just gonna assume we won't see the game until 20 months after NA release.

Numb

People already shit talk Marie, so who cares.

She's the best because she's the least boring. Other than Kanji, but no gay route, so who cares.

Maybe if you got a better waifu
:)
My hype will be for the game mostly.
Will be checking the thread to see what people do and discover that went over my head

Maybe if you got a better waifu
:)
My hype will be for the game mostly.
Will be checking the thread to see what people do and discover that went over my head

She's the only tsundere
other than Kanji, but whatever
which makes her more interesting than the rest of the walking tropes, by a slim margin.

I'll be interested if the change up the gameplay. And get rid of the dungeon crawling, or make it not suck for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom