• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

Hi everyone, just came back from a day of Shin Work (i.e. I worked an actual full shift today due to my lack of school on Fridays). What's going on?

Today I learned that the OST in GGXrd is so goddamn huge like Jesus

I could have sworn I listened to it the entire day at work and driving to and from there and I only got as far as 1 hour and 52 minutes in. Does buttrock have the power to distort time???
I want to get it but I feel like picking it up NOW is a bad idea since they could announce a new version of Xrd like any minute now.

I also don't have a PS4 and buying the PS3 version seems like a waste.

In other news, I SWEAR TO GOD DON'T CLICK THE BELOW SPOILER

DON'T RE-OPEN PANDORA'S BOX

The fucking dress phenomenon reached my workplace filled with middle-aged women and THEY started arguing about it and I had to tell them that even though I saw W&G that the actual dress is B&B. One of them responded with "well you might know where to find it but that doesn't prove the real dress is the dress in the picture. Not unless you physically see it"

fuck

FUCK

F U C K
You know what fite game's soundtrack is also good? UNIEL.

What a mysterious dress... It must be the work of an enemy stand!!!
Not yet. I only found out about this about 2 days ago (my friend couldn't use his fightstick at the same time as my pad), and I haven't had a chance since.
Hmm... Weird. Maybe it was just his fight stick?

Brb... Public transport sucks.

Ilvocare

I think I encountered a bug in my Sims game where my Sims are putting ALL their dirty dishes on the same piece of furniture and NONE of them are washing them. I click on the dishes to have them wash it but they keep picking the dishes up and putting them right back down. I don't know what to do. Also there's blue fire under my counters with smoke coming from them, so there's that.

That dress shit is...idk just too much, man.

You know how constant, if any, Sims 4 support is? Any problems should be addressed if they actively make the game less fun.

I TOLD YOU NOT TO, GOTTA CUT THIS DISCUSSION AT THE SOURCE

It's still nothing next to the expanded utimax and blazblue ones.
The former of which I have all of.

Yo but Big Blast Sonic tho?
BIG BLAST SONIC THO?
Also why is neither that nor heavy day battle music?
They're so godlike
That's why I'm so glad custom music is a thing in PM.
So I can finally fight to that shit.

Holy H fuck are all the vocal tracks so good. I guess the problem with blasting Xrd from my car for two hours straight in an 8 hours period somehow is that the buttrock started to melt together because after a point my brain stopped being able to follow the melodies. Owning the actual game actually nails down good songs in my head better. My ears may also be bleeding?
They're not.

beinfilms

God damn it. People are talking about the fucking dress at the tournament. I hate the Internet. (Present company excluded, of course.)

Not me...

RecursiveFault plays a mean Elphelt sometimes.
Well most <.< Sorry Pyro.
Yeah, but my point is,

1. I only have Skullgirls, and
2. It's on my PC, which doesn't lend itself overly well to local games.

Aslo, I play on a PS4 pad, which for whatever reason makes actual Xbox controllers not work.

True, I went through hell playing fighting games on a 360 controller until I got my Q4.

Ilvocare

The game is 3 months old and a patch is coming for it. I doubt that they're going to release a new version any time soon. Also, PS4 version only has a higher resolution.

Yes it does. I don't know how soon I'd grab a PS4 so buying PS3 Xrd now only to grab the PS4 like two months later seems like the worst idea.

Anyone still playing Smash? Mind if I join for a couple?

I gotta see if the Wii U and the area it's kept in are vacant. If they are then I'll join.

I did the thing and bought a copy of Ultimax.

Fuck the spoilers. I just want to play fighting games.

Well then, have fun. I personally would be destroyed if I found out who Culprit was while still being interested in playing the main game. But, well, different strokes and all.

Jman014

You know how constant, if any, Sims 4 support is? Any problems should be addressed if they actively make the game less fun.

I TOLD YOU NOT TO, GOTTA CUT THIS DISCUSSION AT THE SOURCE

Holy H fuck are all the vocal tracks so good. I guess the problem with blasting Xrd from my car for two hours straight in an 8 hours period somehow is that the buttrock started to melt together because after a point my brain stopped being able to follow the melodies. Owning the actual game actually nails down good songs in my head better. My ears may also be bleeding?
They're not.

I have no idea but I'm gonna have to find out. I've been playing this same group of Sims for like over 20+ hours and I have yet to run into any actual bugs until now. Oh well. You guys have fun with your fighing games, tho! :D

The fucking dress phenomenon reached my workplace filled with middle-aged women and THEY started arguing about it and I had to tell them that even though I saw W&G that the actual dress is B&B. One of them responded with "well you might know where to find it but that doesn't prove the real dress is the dress in the picture. Not unless you physically see it"

fuck

FUCK

F U C K

Exact thing happened with my friend last night. He went on for an hour, pulling out color information and shit, yelling about how it's just a dress with the same design, refusing to acknowledge his incorrectness. Claiming I was the stubborn one for not admitting it could possibly be a white and gold dress, followed by him finally accepting it after looking at the color information on a site and then backpeddled to saying he always accepted that it was black and blue, but he just saw it one way.

It was a huge thing.

Exact thing happened with my friend last night. He went on for an hour, pulling out color information and shit, yelling about how it's just a dress with the same design, refusing to acknowledge his incorrectness. Claiming I was the stubborn one for not admitting it could possibly be a white and gold dress, followed by him finally accepting it after looking at the color information on a site and then backpeddled to saying he always accepted that it was black and blue, but he just saw it one way.

It was a huge thing.

I accepted the explanation immediately, but still can't see it as blue and black. It's fucking with me, because my roommate immediately had it switch for him once it was explained.

It was a huge thing.

Can we never speak of this god damn dress again?

Beloved

tumblr_nkfxmhcY8W1ru3meoo1_540.jpg

Oh my god.

*shuts down computer*

Ants

What a mysterious dress... It must be the work of an enemy stand!!!

Man, that is too appropriate. Its only power is to change color, but through that, in this one very specific scenario, it can drive people mad on a global scale, making it one of the most dangerous Stands the party has ever faced.

Ants

So my friend is making me play Gone Home in exchange for him playing Metal Gear Rising. How the fuck long is this garbage?

I wanna say it's like 2 hours, if I remember correctly.

Also, it's good but you have to be willing to feel things or you'll just hate it based on predetermination.

I wanna say it's like 2 hours, if I remember correctly.

Also, it's good but you have to be willing to feel things or you'll just hate it based on predetermination.

I'm gonna give it a fair chance when I'm in there, I just really hate this type of game on a basic level, which is why I haven't wanted to play it for so long.

no anime no play

Not even the anime part, just the whole, walking around a house reading/listening to audio logs. Blegh. I can watch something or read a book for that, I want gameplay in games.

That's just me, though. I'm sure it's good.

croten

I'm gonna give it a fair chance when I'm in there, I just really hate this type of game on a basic level, which is why I haven't wanted to play it for so long.

Not even the anime part, just the whole, walking around a house reading/listening to audio logs. Blegh. I can watch something or read a book for that, I want gameplay in games.

I like that part of Gone Home, the writing is kinda weak though

It's basically a first person point and click adventure game. If you don't like that well I don't know what to tell you

I thought it was overall okay, not the le worst game ever that stole all the awards (even though papers please and last of us bascailly stole everything)

beinfilms

My impression of it has always been that it's targeted more at an extremely casual audience, who just want story, and might even be threatened by a large amount of gameplay. That's not to put down the game or anything, just my impression.

I like that part of Gone Home, the writing is kinda weak though

It's basically a first person point and click adventure game. If you don't like that well I don't know what to tell you

I thought it was overall okay, not the le worst game ever that stole all the awards (even though papers please and last of us bascailly stole everything)

My impression of it has always been that it's targeted more at an extremely casual audience, who just want story, and might even be threatened by a large amount of gameplay. That's not to put down the game or anything, just my impression.

We'll see how I like it tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom