• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiraiya

skim-milk.gif
tumblr_m6nmiaUEqL1qayayao5_r1_500.gif

I come in, you guys are talking about food.
I come back after TWD, and you're STILL talking about food.

Let's try to stay on topic
of SAO
, shall we?

Ilvocare

Back from anime club. Was talking about how after beating DMC1 and dragging myself through DMC2, I jumped into DMC3. A certain guy piped up about how he had played 1 and 3 and had completed 4...
and then went into how DmC: Devil May Cry was the best game of the series because, and I quote, it "played the smoothest" and "didn't run on tank controls".

A shouting-and-derisive-laughing match followed.

I think we're still friends?

Also, upon starting Mission 4, the game tells you about the Map function. I immediately went to check it, and the game crashed! Oh joy!!!

Skrams

This is the best. MudaMudaMuda and Dio-sama and god this is the best.

More mail complaining, but I went outside again just to make sure and MH4U was hidden under the snow. n3DS is still delayed due to the weather though. Still no DK amiibo hidden under any snow. I guess I'll wait a day or two then complain to best buy to get it resent or my money back.

Back from anime club. Was talking about how after beating DMC1 and dragging myself through DMC2, I jumped into DMC3. A certain guy piped up about how he had played 1 and 3 and had completed 4...
and then went into how DmC: Devil May Cry was the best game of the series because, and I quote, it "played the smoothest" and "didn't run on tank controls".

A shouting-and-derisive-laughing match followed.

I think we're still friends?

Also, upon starting Mission 4, the game tells you about the Map function. I immediately went to check it, and the game crashed! Oh joy!!!

There's always that moment where you talk to a guy and learn he has a super bad opinion about something. My most recent one was a guy liking Sword Art.

I also keep forgetting DMC3 even has a map.

do you think that means post
Time Skip?
Kanji still has his bleached hair in the footage but it doesn't take long to bleach hair.

Maybe get hype for other games' music showing up eventually?

They'll add DLC for other games probably. Theatrhythm just added Chrono Trigger and Nier DLC so if Atlus doesn't do the same then fuck.

Also
days after P4G or days after the epilogue? I think most of time they bring back Kanji they'll just ignore the epilogue and changed hair because reasons.

I want DAN already.

I don't know if we talked about it but Siliconera put out more DAN details this morning
http://www.siliconera.com/2015/02/1...er-shares-latest-details/#ZFf5vWv7btSumIL4.16

Persona 4: Dancing All Night is a rhythm game with a story. It takes place several days after the very end of Persona 4 Golden.More details on that will be revealed later on.

do you think that means post
Time Skip?
Kanji still has his bleached hair in the footage but it doesn't take long to bleach hair.

There are plans for costume and song DLCs. Things will be put in motion after seeing how fans react.

Maybe get hype for other games' music showing up eventually?

Ilvocare

There's always that moment where you talk to a guy and learn he has a super bad opinion about something. My most recent one was a guy liking Sword Art.

I also keep forgetting DMC3 even has a map.

They'll add DLC for other games probably. Theatrhythm just added Chrono Trigger and Nier DLC so if Atlus doesn't do the same then fuck.

Also
days after P4G or days after the epilogue? I think most of time they bring back Kanji they'll just ignore the epilogue and changed hair because reasons.

I want DAN already.

From what I've found, all three DMC games I've played so far have maps, with DMC1's being the most comprehensive.

Also YOOOOO Square remembers Nier's music? I keep telling myself not to buy Theaterhythm DLC but...!

Yo, let's play some Ultimax.

Considering that there's only P4 tracks announced so far, I'm sure there'll be DLC.

All right, get my Ps3 ready.

They say it depends on fans reactions but a P4 rhythm game should sell gang busters
made up bullshit? huh what are you talking about?
I'm sure we'll get some

I'm really upset we don't seem to be getting those awesome Monster Hunter themes Japan got. One has inventory sound effects, and sounds like a supply box when you open your DS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom