• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beloved

Also one time I made a peanut butter bacon sandwich because the idea popped into my head and I was so intrigued I had to try it. (I swear to god I was NOT high at the time either)

I was actually really fucking tasty.

Jman014

Strafe actually needs the money :(

iJKl0b0Zc3Ewm.jpg

Xiraiya

Also one time I made a peanut butter bacon sandwich because the idea popped into my head and I was so intrigued I had to try it. (I swear to god I was NOT high at the time either)

Jesus christ, you're going to kill me with some of these food ideas I have to try.

Mathaou

legacy of cane

SEE

SEE

I'm not crazy!

Zenfalcia

Is my Faust annoying anyone?

Why do you say that in a fitin game? Even if it is annoying it's all within the rules.
I've come cross plenty of people who dislike eggs in some form or another, and I really only like eggs in certain ways.

I do not enjoy quiche at all.

There are tons of things people don't like like people who don't like fish because of the texture and such.

But quiche are the best! What's not to love about them.
yeah Eggs are delicious, unlike soy milk fuck soy milk

What's wrong with soy milk? D:

My favorite sandwich is just some turkey on a roll with a SHIT TON of lettuce. Like if I can still see the turkey and break, then there's not enough lettuce on it.

I also eat my steak medium well

Why do you say that in a fitin game? Even if it is annoying it's all within the rules.

There are tons of things people don't like like people who don't like fish because of the texture and such.

But quiche are the best! What's not to love about them.

What's wrong with soy milk? D:
I know I wanna laugh if someone is.

If there is one thing I need to do at some point in my life is learn to make my own deviled eggs and pirogi, since I won't be able to keep going back to visit family in Alaska to have them during the holidays. Those are two foods that I associated with Christmas.

Also my favorite type of sandwich is as much meat and cheese of different types that you can shove into the fucking thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom