• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathaou

legacy of cane

tumblr_mm10bduqik1r8wi49o1_400.gif

I'm at work without any wifi so no go.

This is one of those moments that I wished the 3DS could received cellular data.
The Vita 3G feature is crazy. I can't think nearly anyone would want to pay for another device's data connection, and in a world where phones can be mobile hotspots, there's no need for it.

Gamer Y

Same thing happened to me this morning, as soon as I seen they went through the whole roster I thought it was over..I was very wrong.

I felt the same way when watching it.

Yeah, I saw it. Shit's weird.

Yeah, the game was way too boring. There wasn't enough good jokes to make it worth the watch either.
Glad I wasn't alone in this sentiment. The Max callout was good, but there's not much meat on the these freak bones.

Yo probably LTTP but I just saw the MKX story trailer, shit looks awesome, Mileena still lookin goooood
It's weird to see a story trailer for a fighting game.

Oh I've got so many of these just hanging around.
Here's some samples of the horrors that await you if you lose the avatar bet!

I've got so much more of this than you could ever know
And if they're not too lewd for off topic I'm probably good here.

I would love to use the Playgirl Ganondorf.

beinfilms

I see, I see.
Good answers so far.
Which of the best friends is the best, and why is it pat?

...no way to answer that in one word, but whatever.

I would have to say Pat, because I tend to agree with him for all but his more extreme opinions. At those points, I tend towards Matt, instead.

Glad I wasn't alone in this sentiment. The Max callout was good, but there's not much meat on the these freak bones.

It's weird to see a story trailer for a fighting game.

I'm awaiting the Max Stream of him and Steve going through Bio Freaks on Freak difficulty and trying to go no damage to one up Woolie.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Oh I've got so many of these just hanging around.
Here's some samples of the horrors that await you if you lose the avatar bet!

I've got so much more of this than you could ever know
And if they're not too lewd for off topic I'm probably good here.

I'm glad they got Ganon's last name in there, although it's only really his last name for A Link to The Past, and in other games he is referred to as a title, and then Ganondorf.

The Vita 3G feature is crazy. I can't think nearly anyone would want to pay for another device's data connection, and in a world where phones can be mobile hotspots, there's no need for it.

Problem is nobody is going around trying To make calls or text on a 3ds or vita.

We should be at the all in one future, but were nowhere near that yet.

semisonic

Banned

I would have to say Pat, because I tend to agree with him for all but his more extreme opinions. At those points, I tend towards Matt, instead.
I see.
In a single word, tell us why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

you are showing your displeasure with the amount of talk about the dress everywhere by bringing the topic up again?

Man fuck that dress.
Doubly so if it's the next ot title.
Fucking sjay

I find Pat's extreme opinions endearing, but my opinions tend to fall between him and Liam. Their arguments are usually things where I'm like "you're both right".

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I find Pat's extreme opinions endearing, but my opinions tend to fall between him and Liam. Their arguments are usually things where I'm like "you're both right".

I tend to agree with Pat more. Even though he's failed me on his recommendations twice (Goddamn Freedom Wars and Ni No Kuni).

I tend to agree with Pat more. Even though he's failed me on his recommendations twice (Goddamn Freedom Wars and Ni No Kuni).

Freedom Wars is subjective, I quite liked the time I spent with it. Did they ever actually recommend Ni no Kuni? Pat and Liam have shit on the game a few times in the last 2 weeks or so. I think even Matt said he heard it turned to shit a couple hours in.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I'm not into the anime nearly enough to like Liam the best. He is a pretty cool person, though.

I just think that Liam has a way different taste in anime than me. He liked Glasslip, I found it to be more of the same and super boring. Fucking nothing like Nagi Asu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom