• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrams

Congrats member. Yeah Pat's extreme opinion makes him not the best Zaibatsu member in my eyes. My favorite is Liam.

I love me some crazy Pat sometimes, but yeah, Liam da best. The more that time has go on the more that Pat has said increasingly crazier things and just brushed it off with eh, I'm crazy. It's stacked and stacked on top of one another that now I'm just sighing when Pat says something insane. I thought it was pretty funny when he said Contrast was a puzzle game and then Liam said it's very telling of him that he called it a puzzle game. I just think Liam's pretty level headed about most things and he's pretty open to a lot of stuff. I like that a lot about him. Although sometimes he's a little too accepting with calling a lot of things charming or thinking Aldnoah Zero is alright. I also enjoyed that Liam said this past week that people should play The Order if they're interested in video games as a medium and the direction cinematic games would go. It's pretty much the same reason I wanted to check it out, so it felt neat to have that opinion already reinforced by him.

I tend to agree with Pat more. Even though he's failed me on his recommendations twice (Goddamn Freedom Wars and Ni No Kuni).

Did he ever recommend Ni No Kuni or Freedom Wars? I don't think he ever stuck with Freedom Wars and he's just said this past podcast that he doesn't care for the direction Ni No Kuni goes.

Freedom Wars is subjective, I quite liked the time I spent with it. Did they ever actually recommend Ni no Kuni? Pat and Liam have shit on the game a few times in the last 2 weeks or so. I think even Matt said he heard it turned to shit a couple hours in.

I think shit is an overstatement. They both said they just didn't like the game it turned into. Liam even said it was a good game still, but it became very grindy. Matt said that people really liked the beginning and then dropped off. That makes sense since a lot of people got into the game because of Miyizaki then a lot of people dropped off once they remembered they would have to play this long RPG to get any more Miyizaki cutscenes.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Freedom Wars is subjective, I quite liked the time I spent with it. Did they ever actually recommend Ni no Kuni? Pat and Liam have shit on the game a few times in the last 2 weeks or so. I think even Matt said he heard it turned to shit a couple hours in.
Pat recommended it to me on Facebook a long ass while ago. Although that could have been because I told him what games I liked and if I would like it and he said that I might. More my fault, really.

THERE IS TRULY NO TIME LIKE THE PRESENT
TO GET BANNED RET'S GO
Why are you satan.

FTFY

Alfebit

Banned
It may have already been posted but I missed, some one drew the Neo PM of Neo-Kanada
tumblr_nkguvsnWiz1r301veo1_1280.png

When's Neo-Kanada 2?

Pat recommended it to me on Facebook a long ass while ago. Although that could have been because I told him what games I liked and if I would like it and he said that I might. More my fault, really.

Ah that would make sense. I bought it when it came out and it took about 29 hours to download. I played it for a few hours and ended up hating it as well.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Did he ever recommend Ni No Kuni or Freedom Wars? I don't think he ever stuck with Freedom Wars and he's just said this past podcast that he doesn't care for the direction Ni No Kuni goes.
Well I'm currently downloading 4 weeks worth of missed podcasts, so I wouldn't know. And my downloads in iTunes keep crashing and it's the most annoying thing ever.
iTunes: Hey, you want to download 4 podcasts? No problem.

Me: Hey, thanks man, just be careful, you have a history of crashing and losing all your progress.

iTunes: Ooooh... this is awkward...

Me: What happened?

iTunes: Yeah, you know that whole thing about crashing and losing all your progress?

Me: ... yeah?

iTunes: Well, since I am unable to retain the information I have downloaded after a crash, I have to start back at 0%.

Me: Why tho?

iTunes: What?

Me: Why can't you just hold your place? You only crash when my internets bad, so is there anyway you could just not crash and maybe, I don't know, save your progress until the internet gets back up again? Why do you have to lose everything if my internet slows down?

iTunes: ... you should update to the newest version of iTunes tho.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Would you like one?

If you do, I suggest you go watch Tokyo Ghoul.

Ugh. That show was way to fucking dark for me, I bailed at episode 6. Something about cannibalism just makes me really uncomfortable. When I watch Rin I'll be able watch Tokyo Ghoul.

AND I LOVE BERSERK. THAT'S SAYING SOMETHING.

Ugh. That show was way to fucking dark for me, I bailed at episode 6. Something about cannibalism just makes me really uncomfortable. When I watch Rin I'll be able watch Tokyo Ghoul.

AND I LOVE BERSERK. THAT'S SAYING SOMETHING.

I love Tokyo Ghoul, Touka is bes gurl man.

Man I love it when I see any of the best friends interacting with other content creators on twitter
https://twitter.com/StamperTV/status/571744586386808835
I've been called "remarkable" by several people in the last few months, so you lose again
:lol
If the final monster of the story mode doesn't have giant eyebrows then MH4U is a failure.
It may or may not be related to that, and extend past the 'final' monster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom