• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Chie and Yu are the only characters I have fun with in Ultimax, if in doubt pick top tier I guess

Sho tho.

I didn't like my time with Chie. Yu was cool, but the minute I tried out Mitsuru in Arena, I found here way more comfortable.

Rise is dabes in Ultimax tho. Gotta land that Rhythm game Super.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Internet botched this post.

AND NOW ALL OF MY ITUNES DOWNLOADS HAVE CRASHED. INCLUDING THE ONE THAT WAS AT 90%.

Fuck my life. I'm just destined to never listen to the podcast.

semisonic

Banned
I liked it tho.

Okay last two then.
No more lewd shit for now.
wario_bison.jpg

Emouse

Chie isn't top tier in Ultimax.

You right, I thought I heard stuff before about dragon kick being super OP but maybe not

Sho tho.

I didn't like my time with Chie. Yu was cool, but the minute I tried out Mitsuru in Arena, I found here way more comfortable.

Rise is dabes in Ultimax tho. Gotta land that Rhythm game Super.

Eh I didn't play loads of arena because I was salt about it taking 9 months to come out here, and honestly so far with ultimax any time I play it I almost immediately want to stop because I have no fun with it, but with Yu and Chie I'm feeling it so it's all good, Rise is pretty cool tho, I can't use her at all however

I never cared for using Ibuki..I feel cozy with Dudley..like a nice suit fitted with a rose.
Ibuki is pretty different as a character. But she was not only the first character I tried out in New Generation, she was my main throughout the series, and my favorite Street Fighter Character.

If Dudley returns to 3S feel, I'll be happy to play him again. Or stick to Cammy or Sagat.
Eh I didn't play loads of arena because I was salt about it taking 9 months to come out here, and honestly so far with ultimax any time I play it I almost immediately want to stop because I have no fun with it, but with Yu and Chie I'm feeling it so it's all good, Rise is pretty cool tho, I can't use her at all however
I haven't played Ultimax in months. It's fine tho.

I never got the appeal of Mega Man, I mean the character. I love the games to death, but the character bores me..it's just a dude who has a cannon arm and absorbs his enemies powers.
Ibuki is pretty different as a character. But she was not only the first character I tried out in New Generation, she was my main throughout the series, and my favorite Street Fighter Character.

If Dudley returns to 3S feel, I'll be happy to play him again. Or stick to Cammy or Sagat.

I haven't played Ultimax in months. It's fine tho.
I've never played 3S so I couldn't comment.

I've been told time and time again to not learn Dudley through SF4 since it was rough...it's not that bad.

Jman014

Here's a copy of Painkiller Hell and Damnation! Quote to reveal! Just don't tell missus bull!

Painkiller Hell and Damnation

It has a quad barrel shotgun!

Isn't that just because no one knows how to use her effectively? that being said I don't see how she can be top tier it no one uses her sooo
Being top tier doesnt equate to people using them, being top tier mean that the characters kit and such are much stronger than others.
and yeah thats really the reason.

No everyone and their mom uses Yu, I main aigis whos 4th tier and NO ONE BESIDES ME FUCKING USES HER.

Lots of people use her. Maybe not in netplay, but in tournaments there are a lot.
I never got the appeal of Mega Man, I mean the character. I love the games to death, but the character bores me..it's just a dude who has a cannon arm and absorbs his enemies powers.

Spike is just a bounty hunter in space.

semisonic

Banned
Oh man I'm already starting to feel the all nighter
Looks like this thread ain't changing anytime soon
so I might take a nap.
Will be lurking abit longer if anything cool or dumb happens tho

Okingjrr

Oh man I'm already starting to feel the all nighter
Looks like this thread ain't changing anytime soon
so I might take a nap.
Will be lurking abit longer if anything cool or dumb happens tho

FraudRecursiveWil is here, so I expect the thread to go up soon.

DPing cause I'll never be in the shamecar if I take it slow.

Dudley was my secondary in 3S. I tried him out in SSF4, and dropped him like a rock.

It was too different.
I kinda like the defense and then max damage punish style.

Lots of people use her. Maybe not in netplay, but in tournaments there are a lot.

Spike is just a bounty hunter in space.
Yeah..yeah he is I won't deny that.

The games beget my feelings about the design.
The game themselves are really fun.
I know the feel. Salt is pouring from me because of that.

But isn't that the best tho?!
It's okay, the concept is really rad but he could look cooler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom