• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike0dude

47481d23jw1ebr4c4wblqj20lc0sg760.jpg
look at it!

Oberon

Banned
Yo Doc!
We're playing MH 4 or what?

Sorry Doc, but my little brother want to play some MH, I can't really play with you without your FC

So has anyone played Eltnum and tried to do her BnB in the tutorial video?
2A -> 5B -> 2C -> IC*5C -> 214B
I can't seem to connect the Etherite ground at the end and only managed to land it about 15% of the time.

So has anyone played Eltnum and tried to do her BnB in the tutorial video?
2A -> 5B -> 2C -> IC*5C -> 214B
I can't seem to connect the Etherite ground at the end and only managed to land it about 15% of the time.

I'm also having trouble landing it. It feels like it's character specific. What I do instead is I do 214B right after 2C. Hits every time.

(When you get 3 or more really really far in, only two are spawned at once. )
The easiest way to deal with it is to make Dung Bombs, they make the monster hit by it leave the area after awhile.
Or git gud and just win
I'm already slowly gittin gud. Just switched over to dual blades, and likin em so far. Not sure if I like em more than the glaive though.

They're becoming a brand now.

The next big celebrity meet up is going to be Meeting David Cage in person giving him lessons in editing and story telling. Or kicking him in the nuts.
David cage giving storytelling advice is like dsp or whatever his name is giving advice on how to be good at any game. Fuck that.

I'm also having trouble landing it. It feels like it's character specific. What I do instead is I do 214B right after 2C. Hits every time.

It's weird, I think it's both character specific and timing. I was able pull it off like 5 times in a row on Nanase then it just stopped working. Same with 214A, was able to land consistently about 5 times then just stopped working. I think I'll just remove the IC*5C from the combo like how you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom