• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
More like too far gone ahead
111016_original.gif

Poor bastard. ;-;

Fusing a XYZ with a Pendulum? Is this even possible? There's probably going to be another fusion with the syncho dragon as well.
It's pretty obvious Yuya will obtain all the different summon variations of the dragons

Regular pendulum + monster fusions are possible, so I don't see why not.

Regular pendulum + monster fusions are possible, so I don't see why not.
Just looked at the requirements for rune eyes and beast eyes. Runes eyes needs odd eyes and a spell caster while beast eyes needs a dark dragon type and a beast type. (Don't really need odd eyes specifically).
So if odd eyes and xyz rebellion were to fuse, the fusion requirements would probably need a dark and dragon type + another type or specifically odd eyes. So yea it could work I guess.

Just looked at the requirements for rune eyes and beast eyes. Runes eyes needs odd eyes and a spell caster while beast eyes needs a dark dragon type and a beast type. (Don't really need odd eyes specifically).
So if odd eyes and xyz rebellion were to fuse, the fusion requirements would probably need a dark and dragon type + another type or specifically odd eyes. So yea it could work I guess.

Is this still Yu-gi-oh?

My gatling gun comes out faster then most of her projectiles.

Who said anything about projectiles lol. This yukiko was bodying me from all over the map.

If you can find that person who was there in the room with us go ahead and play them.

NeoKnight17 is his PSN. Message him and give him a try yourself if you're that confident.

So I have the most bizzare RealGAF thingy, and I think I've made up my mind on how to handle it.

So, basically, my one friend may've very well cheated on her boyfriend, and everyone we know just found out today.

The full story is I woke up at 12:30 to a text saying "OH MY GOD [HER NAME] IS CHEATING ON [HIS NAME]" from our mutual friend. After some back and forth confirming this isn't some awkward joke, I walk over (10 degree weather and 4-5 inches of snow woot woot) about a mile or so to their apartment. When I get there, her and some guy I've never met or heard talked about is cuddling with her on the couch, she casually says hi and introduces us without explaining.

The guy seemed nice enough, and I didn't really have any details down so I just hung out till I could maybe get a chance to talk to her. All three of my friends share a small-ish 2 bed apartment so I just played Monster Hunter for, like, 10 hours with my friend and her boyfriend, and everytime "potential cheater" was out of earshot we had awkward whispering on what to do about the whole thing. They were absolutely dumbfounded, and the third friend just said "I guess LeighAnn's happy" and when I asked "So what happened exactly?" she came back in the room.

Between fun and awkward, the point is, I have no real details. I think I'm gonna get the full story from talking to everyone in person seperately, and, if she really did cheat? I'm gonna chew her out, and maybe stop talking to her until she regrets it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom