• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

semisonic

Banned
So I have the most bizzare RealGAF thingy, and I think I've made up my mind on how to handle it.

So, basically, my one friend may've very well cheated on her boyfriend, and everyone we know just found out today.

The full story is I woke up at 12:30 to a text saying "OH MY GOD [HER NAME] IS CHEATING ON [HIS NAME]" from our mutual friend. After some back and forth confirming this isn't some awkward joke, I walk over (10 degree weather and 4-5 inches of snow woot woot) about a mile or so to their apartment. When I get there, her and some guy I've never met or heard talked about is cuddling with her on the couch, she casually says hi and introduces us without explaining.

The guy seemed nice enough, and I didn't really have any details down so I just hung out till I could maybe get a chance to talk to her. All three of my friends share a small-ish 2 bed apartment so I just played Monster Hunter for, like, 10 hours with my friend and her boyfriend, and everytime "potential cheater" was out of earshot we had awkward whispering on what to do about the whole thing. They were absolutely dumbfounded, and the third friend just said "I guess LeighAnn's happy" and when I asked "So what happened exactly?" she came back in the room.

Between fun and awkward, the point is, I have no real details. I think I'm gonna get the full story from talking to everyone in person seperately, and, if she really did cheat? I'm gonna chew her out, and maybe stop talking to her until she regrets it.

Attaboy.
It's one thing if she found another guy who she'd rather be with than her boyfriend, and broke up with him to be with new guy.
Yeah okay.
But cheating is the fucking worst.
And cheaters are the fucking worst.
Don't condone that shit.
Condemn it.

Skrams

I think I'm gonna get the full story from talking to everyone in person seperately, and, if she really did cheat? I'm gonna chew her out, and maybe stop talking to her until she regrets it.

At least you got to play more MH. You also know your friends better than any of us obviously so whatever you feel is right for the situation is probably fine.

You know who else are geniuses?
Fucking Grant Kirkhope and also David Wise
who are now the official composers for playtonic games's project ukelele
Goddamn it that game is looking so fucking good
Just hook it to my veins

Grant Kirkhope is a great dude and a great composer. I'm glad for him.

Also decided to go with the bow for Monster Hunter. I hope its a decent class. It plays a lot better now that I have a second stick.

At least you got to play more MH. You also know your friends better than any of us obviously so whatever you feel is right for the situation is probably fine.
Yeah, alright. Sucks I can't get good details, mainly. Also MH4U is either babby easy or I got gud. Magala was a punk bitch.
It's one thing if she found another guy who she'd rather be with than her boyfriend, and broke up with him to be with new guy.
If that's the case and she actually broke it off BEFORE, then yeah sure, but what I understood of the hasty whispers didn't suggest that.
That's quite the situation. I think you have the right idea.
GOODWIL'S BIZZARE ADVENTURE

So I have the most bizzare RealGAF thingy, and I think I've made up my mind on how to handle it.

So, basically, my one friend may've very well cheated on her boyfriend, and everyone we know just found out today.

The full story is I woke up at 12:30 to a text saying "OH MY GOD [HER NAME] IS CHEATING ON [HIS NAME]" from our mutual friend. After some back and forth confirming this isn't some awkward joke, I walk over (10 degree weather and 4-5 inches of snow woot woot) about a mile or so to their apartment. When I get there, her and some guy I've never met or heard talked about is cuddling with her on the couch, she casually says hi and introduces us without explaining.

The guy seemed nice enough, and I didn't really have any details down so I just hung out till I could maybe get a chance to talk to her. All three of my friends share a small-ish 2 bed apartment so I just played Monster Hunter for, like, 10 hours with my friend and her boyfriend, and everytime "potential cheater" was out of earshot we had awkward whispering on what to do about the whole thing. They were absolutely dumbfounded, and the third friend just said "I guess LeighAnn's happy" and when I asked "So what happened exactly?" she came back in the room.

Between fun and awkward, the point is, I have no real details. I think I'm gonna get the full story from talking to everyone in person seperately, and, if she really did cheat? I'm gonna chew her out, and maybe stop talking to her until she regrets it.

That really is an awkward situation. Monster Hunter for 10 hours just seems like a weird way to spend the day.

But really cheating sucks though.

You know who else are geniuses?
Fucking Grant Kirkhope and also David Wise
who are now the official composers for playtonic games's project ukelele
Goddamn it that game is looking so fucking good
Just hook it to my veins

I wish I could bring myself to want to play a collect-a-thon, but I can't.

I'll listen out for the OST, tho.

That really is an awkward situation. Monster Hunter for 10 hours just seems like a weird way to spend the day.

But really cheating sucks though.
25 hours in I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM SHUT UP
Don't die
No u
WHAT IF POTENTIAL CHEATER IS JUST THE BOYFRIEND'S STAND?
I'LL TEACH IT JUSTICE

WITH MY STAND
kfcx.jpg

You guys seem really close if your going out your way to investigate this. But yea, cheating sucks.
Sorta? I care about telling her the right thing, I don't think she's a bad person at all, and I've spent a ton of time hanging with her I suppose.
Sounds like a plan. Good luck with it.
Thanks.
It's fine. My first 30 hours in Rebirth came within 72 hours after release.

It's fine.
It's totally fine.
wat no

That response always makes me start laughing for some reason.
me 2
GOODWILS BIZARRE ADVENTURE PART ONE: PHANTOM CHEATER

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Okay who wants to hunt? Need to go after some Kechas and Tetsucabras.

EDIT: Top 3 N64 games:

1. WWF No Mercy
2. WCW/nWo Revenge
3. Sin & Punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom