• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrams

Actually that's something to appreciate about sKLa. At least he's so upfront with it that almost nothing he says can surprise or disappoint me anymore.

brb, buying theatrhythm

"I saw youtube videos of both of them, and I don't really care for them. I'm sure they're fine games but they're totally not for me."

I had to look back through the thread and wow. Not to shit on sKLa, but he also has poop opinions about dubs unless I'm remembering the wrong person. At least he's upfront with it I guess.

ALSO YEAH, NIER DA BEST.

I get that we tease him, but in all seriousness, he at least has thought out opinions he explains, that come down to subjective opinions.
MAN WHAT A NERD WHO DOESNT LIKE THE BERSERK OP LIKE ARE YOU EVEN A HUMAN

Yeah, I appreciate that. Also Berserk OP best OP.

FUCKING ZONING IS BULLSHIT!!!!!

p4a_yukiko_laugh.gif

Also sorry UT, I got kicked

Super late on this because I went to go shower but GG to Xrd and 3S people. That Double KO with Potemkin and that clash danger time with PG were sick. Next time I play 3S hopefully all I have isn't a garbage Dudley

Ilvocare

Looks like I can't join in tonight, turns out my dad decided to have another "life talk" with me.

He means well but good God is he clueless.

Ilvocare

Is he warning you about cereal?

Nope, he just walked in on me playing Ultimax and was like "You're going to sleep now, at the very least before midnight, otherwise you won't be able to wake up at 7 in the morning tomorrow."

To which I told him that I don't have stuff to do that early in the day. He was like "THAT'S THE PROBLEM, ISN'T IT?"

Cue a whole bunch of implicit and explicit judgments about my life choices and tastes, as well as him apparently lusting over the HDTV he gifted me like 4 Christmases ago, saying that "it would be better used in my room and not yours".

Also cue him saying "but I don't mean to hurt you" like every minute or so.

Nope, he just walked in on me playing Ultimax and was like "You're going to sleep now, at the very least before midnight, otherwise you won't be able to wake up at 7 in the morning tomorrow."

To which I told him that I don't have stuff to do that early in the day. He was like "THAT'S THE PROBLEM, ISN'T IT?"

Cue a whole bunch of implicit and explicit judgments about my life choices and tastes, as well as him apparently lusting over the HDTV he gifted me like 4 Christmases ago, saying that "it would be better used in my room and not yours".

Also cue him saying "but I don't mean to hurt you" like every minute or so.

Oh jeez I'm sorry but lol at having nothing to do in the morning being a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom