• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilvocare

Oh shit, Maki Love Live event is coming up. Have fun with that, Banana.

Also I am super-confused for the obsession with Love Live. The game, as a rhythm game, is kinda awful. Why is it considered crack in these parts again, especially when in order to play a hard 2 minute song you have to wait an hour and a half to 2 and a half hours?

Shit's nonsense.

mrmyhthef

Also I am super-confused for the obsession with Love Live. The game, as a rhythm game, is kinda awful. Why is it considered crack in these parts again, especially when in order to play a hard 2 minute song you have to wait an hour and a half to 2 and a half hours?

Shit's nonsense.

That's why it's crack.

Shit's nonsense.

Isn't that like how f2p games are? Wait for the meter to fill and doing actions depletes a bit of your meter and you have to wait some more for it to fill up again.

Damn it's 6:00 am I need to get some sleep

They're bad.

Eating before a quest is done at the Chef on your map, sit down at the table and choose different ingredients for different buffs, also many give flat health and defense ups that are amazingly good. always eat before quests.

The cat thing goes way more in depth later, but for now, you just bring the one you have along with you on quest and outfit it.

Red paper means you took a quest from the lady, and you go to the "exit" to start it.

Yeah, I think im starting to figure it out. Though I was disappointed to find out the next quest was to find mushrooms.

But I made a new hat!

Persona 2 EP both routes spoilers:
They really portrayed Tatsuya as the toughest guy in the Erika route... He took down Guido AND the Metal Gears by himself? Damn.

mrmyhthef

Coming from someone who's played several F2P games, it's depressing. Love Live might have the highest wait time to game time ratio out of the games I've played.

Yeah it doesn't sound too great. Unfortunately f2p games can do whatever the fuck they want regarding stuff like this since they can always hide behind the excuse that it's f2p.

Yeah, it seems like something is gonna happen now with the cook. But mind if i ask what Caravan points are for? Sorry if I'm being dumb/annoying.
Nah you're fine. Caravan points can be used for food (money is generally cheaper unless you're rolling in points) and are used at the "farm" that's run by the Wycoon to farm, and to trade for some random selections of materials he has.

Holy shit I shouldn't have opened back up the Sims 3 crack.

I feel into the Sims 2 crack back in the day. It was a good if depressing time looking back on it. Sims 3 just couldn't compare to it.

Shit's nonsense.

Because the music is good and the time restraints mixed with the events and rewards is a great incentive to keep playing. I've played to the point where the game lets me go 8 hours without playing it before my bar fills up and I waste potential points in events. the down time of a week or so is also the perfect amount of a break before the next event starts up again and you get set in it's schedule again.

Ilvocare

Isn't that like how f2p games are? Wait for the meter to fill and doing actions depletes a bit of your meter and you have to wait some more for it to fill up again.

Damn it's 6:00 am I need to get some sleep

Yeah it doesn't sound too great. Unfortunately f2p games can do whatever the fuck they want regarding stuff like this since they can always hide behind the excuse that it's f2p.

Ok, I'll admit my experience is limited on this, but I've played Dungeon Fighter Online on PC, as well as that fucking Quiz RPG on mobile.

On the former, when I started playing was limited to like 160 rooms per day before the game would just say "no you can't play me anymore for today", which then evolved to "once you pass 160 rooms you can keep playing but you get a tenth of the experience and gold". Then it did an about face where the MORE you played, the more EXP and (in-game) cash you got, but your equipment's durability would degrade faster, and repair costs (requiring in-game cash) went up.

In the latter it ran on the same system of energy bar, rare currency that restores energy and also buys the good stuff, etc., but at least early-game leveling was fast, more crystals dropped more frequently, and quests could last anywhere from 30 seconds to like 10 minutes depending on your pace.

I feel like my tolerance for bullshit is being gently stretched to the point of unhealthiness...

...I just realized that there is a snapshot function in VLC that would have saved me so much time in editing and taking screenshots for my old Armored Core LP. Except that and the footage I got currently for Project Phantasma is in widescreen with black bars, so I'd have to still remove them one by one.

Well, gonna find time in the near future to re record that stuff in non widescreen then start putting it together. Really wanna get my next LP off the ground soon.

I'm waiting for Sims 4 to get more content before I check it out. Right now my sims are playing arcade machines!
Don't worry, I'm sure EA has hundreds of DLC packs that add things that should have been in the base game at launch. I like the series but what they did with Sims 3 was pretty bad and with sims 4 they removed even more things from the previous entries, unless I was misinformed

Jman014

Don't worry, I'm sure EA has hundreds of DLC packs that add things that should have been in the base game at launch. I like the series but what they did with Sims 3 was pretty bad and with sims 4 they removed even more things from the previous entries, unless I was misinformed

No you're right. It's real bad. But I wanna collect ALL of the arcade machines! I MUST!!!

Hey skLa hope you're excited for your new avatar this friday, just finished it and I put a lot of work into it.
It actually still looks kinda messy.

If you want I can go for "It'll be a Scrublords" instead of "It won't be Ultimax" if you make it two weeks since I'm pretty sure I'd just win otherwise and that wouldn't be very fun.

Hey skLa hope you're excited for your new avatar this friday, just finished it and I put a lot of work into it.
It actually still looks kinda messy.

If you want I can go for "It'll be a Scrublords" instead of "It won't be Ultimax" if you make it two weeks since I'm pretty sure I'd just win otherwise and that wouldn't be very fun.

It better be moe

No you're right. It's real bad. But I wanna collect ALL of the arcade machines! I MUST!!!
You should write every kind if novel after that, that was one of the things I always got caught up on. I liked the random varying success they could have.

I'm out, have a good one Frienders

mike0dude

Getting the game early is attractive as fuck, but it's a bit much for my blood.

strafe right now.
8VAd4yK.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom