• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. It comes out next week.

Then... yep...
That grappler guy looked hype as fuck, and that's good enough to get me on board.

Not sure about anything else. I would absolutely love to play Bloodborne and MGSV when they come out, but for the life of me I'm not sure when I'll be able to afford a PS4....

GGs Seraphis. Gotta do more shit when it's not 2:30AM on a weekday.
Yo, can you guys tell me what games you are planning on buying this year. Because I actually want to play games with you guys.
Nothing multiplayer except MGSV and, uh, Bloodborne, I guess. Those are kinda multiplayer.

Well, the whole premise is you are hunting a monster. But the moba comparison is very accurate. Its fun though, and I like it.

Also, the dlc thing isn't as bad as I though it would be. Its only cosmetic shit.

It looks like fun, but its definitely a game that thrives off the community. Wonder if it will still be populated by the time the game hits a cheaper price.

.... I might actually buy Unib, if it's coming over....

I'm probably skipping on UNIEL. The game looks nice, but I'm not a fan at all of those character designs or screen clearing moves some of those characters have. I already have enough fighters to git gud at anyway, especially with SF4 coming to PS4 and SF5 on the way.

sjay1994

Yo, DAN details

• There are plans for a downloadable version.
  • No plans for a demo, but there are plans for an event where the game will be demoed.
  • The gameplay is basically the kind where you have notes appear from the middle of the screen, and go towards one of the six areas, and you time your button or D-pad presses accordingly. Similar to other rhythm games, there are multiple presses, long holds, and “scratch” elements. The game is also compatible to touch functions. A tutorial and play demonstration video is expected to be revealed soon.
  • The difficulties are Easy, Normal, Hard, and All Night. In story mode, you’ll get to make it even easier.
  • Persona 4: Dancing All Night is a rhythm game with a story. It takes place several days after the very end of Persona 4 Golden.More details on that will be revealed later on.
  • Each character has multiple costumes, a part that Atlus put a lot of effort into.
  • There are plans for costume and song DLCs. Things will be put in motion after seeing how fans react.
  • There will be a mode to look at character models.
  • There’s a main dance mode called “Free Dance” that will unlock more songs as you play along.
  • There are rewards for achieving full-combos for the tracks.
  • Nanako plays a big role in the game’s story, and will dance, but she won’t participate in the battles we’ll see in the story.
  • Persona 4: Dancing All Night will be compatible with the PlayStation TV.
  • Hanako Ohtani won’t dance.

I'm probably skipping on UNIEL. The game looks nice, but I'm not a fan at all of those character designs or screen clearing moves some of those characters have. I already have enough fighters to git gud at anyway, especially with SF4 coming to PS4 and SF5 on the way.
I'm skipping UNIEL cause my PS3 am cry, but
I'M ALL IN ON DENKEGI BUNKO FOR VITA

YOU LOVE IT SKLA

Yo, can you guys tell me what games you are planning on buying this year. Because I actually want to play games with you guys.

I'm getting Ultimax later this year, probably P5 but idk if on release. Probably DMC4SE maybe on release. I'm also getting Shinovi Versus. Maybe Dengeki Bunko and/or UNIEL? Maybe? Idk about that yet. And some other stuff on my Steam wishlist during the summer sale probably.

sjay1994

It looks like fun, but its definitely a game that thrives off the community. Wonder if it will still be populated by the time the game hits a cheaper price.

Thats kinda why I bought it early. I wanted to get in early, because Pat explained it as "its a game you need to get in on early, or else you are going to be ruined if you get in late"

Yo, DAN details

• There are plans for a downloadable version.
  • No plans for a demo, but there are plans for an event where the game will be demoed.
  • The gameplay is basically the kind where you have notes appear from the middle of the screen, and go towards one of the six areas, and you time your button or D-pad presses accordingly. Similar to other rhythm games, there are multiple presses, long holds, and “scratch” elements. The game is also compatible to touch functions. A tutorial and play demonstration video is expected to be revealed soon.
  • The difficulties are Easy, Normal, Hard, and All Night. In story mode, you’ll get to make it even easier.
  • Persona 4: Dancing All Night is a rhythm game with a story. It takes place several days after the very end of Persona 4 Golden.More details on that will be revealed later on.
  • Each character has multiple costumes, a part that Atlus put a lot of effort into.
  • There are plans for costume and song DLCs. Things will be put in motion after seeing how fans react.
  • There will be a mode to look at character models.
  • There’s a main dance mode called “Free Dance” that will unlock more songs as you play along.
  • There are rewards for achieving full-combos for the tracks.
  • Nanako plays a big role in the game’s story, and will dance, but she won’t participate in the battles we’ll see in the story.
  • Persona 4: Dancing All Night will be compatible with the PlayStation TV.
  • Hanako Ohtani won’t dance.
Wait a minute, battles? Does this mean we get to dance the shadows away?

Yo, DAN details

I guess this truly is the game we've all been waiting for to wrap up the already wrap up which wrapped up the Persona 4 saga.

Is anyone here getting MKX?

woof: triple post

Nah. Was never a mortal kombat guy.

Nordicus

Also, Pat is accurate about Batman Beyond. It SHOULD be terrible, but its amazing.
9cjl0FZ.jpg

Love Terry

I'm skipping UNIEL cause my PS3 am cry, but
I'M ALL IN ON DENKEGI BUNKO FOR VITA

YOU LOVE IT SKLA

I see that Abubeats has finally corrupted this thread.

21e.gif

I BROUGHT MY TE2 TO THAT FUCKERS HOUSE. TO PLAY SOME GOD DAMN ULTIMAX. OR SOME XRD. OR SOME CVS2.

BUT NOPE. 3 HOURS OF DENGEKI BUNKO. 3 HOURS.

AND THE BASTARD DIDN'T EVEN UNLOCK SELVERIA. I HAD TO USE THE BLACK SWORDSMAN BECAUSE HE WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO DIDN'T PLAY LIKE GARBAGE.

Guess I am the only one getting Mario Party 10

Also supposedly Strength of the Sword Ultimate will release in April

AND CAREBEAR I am not getting Denko Bunko: Creepy Climax since I don't know any of the characters

I'm getting it day 1.
I'm probably not gonna play it at launch since I have Exams during that week...

Alright, I'm gonna start pushing Uniel for summer slam then. It seems the least weird of all the anime fighters we're not playing, and it's coming out soon.
What cha say frienders? You up for the rebirthing, whateverthehell that is?

demidar

Bradbone
MGSV
P5

Not really sure what else yet.

Still don't got a PS4 yet. Hopefully I can scrape together the money for when it (Bloodbourne) comes out. I'm still feeling that Wii U purchase

As to what I'll get:
MGS5
Bloodbourne
Persona 5 if it comes out
Tales of Zestiria
Zelda Wii U if it comes out

To be honest, I can't really think of anything else. Slim year for me.

I see that Abubeats has finally corrupted this thread.
We have fun in AbuGAF
I BROUGHT MY TE2 TO THAT FUCKERS HOUSE. TO PLAY SOME GOD DAMN ULTIMAX. OR SOME XRD. OR SOME CVS2.

BUT NOPE. 3 HOURS OF DENGEKI BUNKO. 3 HOURS.

AND THE BASTARD DIDN'T EVEN UNLOCK SELVERIA. I HAD TO USE THE BLACK SWORDSMAN BECAUSE HE WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO DIDN'T PLAY LIKE GARBAGE.
You love it tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom