• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also hung out with that girl today because I'm an idiot. It went okay, I made a huge step in terms of not letting her lead me on. I didn't let her cuddle with me, even once. And I also steered conversations away from lewd stuff. I think she thinks of me as just a friend now and not a prospect, because she dropped that she and her 'boyfriend' were breaking up after she finished showing him Soul Eater (kinda mean but lol), and I said I think she should just enjoy being single for a while.

That went well. I'm glad I didn't have to go with my backup plan of telling her I liked dudes.

Good job dude. Keep an eye out in the future though if she cleans up her act.

2699114-brad_cumface_marioparty.gif
IllfatedMenacingCockerspaniel.gif

Numb

I don't.

SAO is a good concept, but when I tried watching it I couldn't believe the shlock I was watching. If I wanted to punish myself, I'll try to make a hole in a brick with my dick, not watch SAO.
Concept brought me back to anime. then i watched it and almost left. good thing i watched Katanagatari and steins gate after it or i might be talking about indian movies
God I fucking love this universe!

Aint it the best

semisonic

Banned
I also hung out with that girl today because I'm an idiot. It went okay, I made a huge step in terms of not letting her lead me on. I didn't let her cuddle with me, even once. And I also steered conversations away from lewd stuff. I think she thinks of me as just a friend now and not a prospect, because she dropped that she and her 'boyfriend' were breaking up after she finished showing him Soul Eater (kinda mean but lol), and I said I think she should just enjoy being single for a while.

That went well. I'm glad I didn't have to go with my backup plan of telling her I liked dudes.

That's great! Why the fuck did you hang out with her again?
Her chances were gone, but hey, you did the thing, and it wasn't the worst!
Congraturations, you idiot!
That's really great!

I'm really not sure whether to be baffled that you gave her another chance, or genuinely happy that it went well. Huh.

My backlog is pretty small compared to everyone here but its the biggest it's ever been for me. I don't even remember the last newest game I brought is.

sjay1994

Concept brought me back to anime. then i watched it and almost left. good thing i watched Katanagatari and steins gate after it or i might be talking about indian movies

Aint it the best

I have no problem with this

bd76e0233f094abe6c64e8a46319b7aa.gif

Indian movies are so dumb, they are amazing

They broke up after watching Soul Eater? Didn't know it was that bad.

YES! YESSSSSSS!!! SEPHIROTH HAS BEEN DEFEATED!!!

A thought that at the time of first playing this game years ago seemed impossible to me. All I needed was skill, reflexes and two elixers.

Now to wrap up those Gummi missions and finally finish End of the World.

YES! YESSSSSSS!!! SEPHIROTH HAS BEEN DEFEATED!!!

A thought that at the time of first playing this game years ago seemed impossible to me. All I needed was skill, reflexes and two elixers.

Now to wrap up those Gummi missions and finally finish End of the World.

Sephiroth is such a mother fucker in the first game. Much easier in the second.

That fucking name

Skrams

RNG in Hotline Miami? It's the same situation every time you restart a level. (It's like ~5 hours your first time through yeah.)

I don't have a backlog, because if I did it would be so, so, so long. I don't really mind never finishing some stuff, I'm too ADD-esque for it.

Enemies will react differently to the same situation usually. Sometimes enemies will wander outside of the room they're placed in. Sometimes enemies won't react to gunshots even if they're not silenced. It's not a lot of RNG, but it's just enough to have you dying to not ordinary things 15% of the time.

I played hotline miami and even on my fors playthrough I finished that shit in 2 hours. I could probablynspeed run it at like 45 minutes

Better at games than most then. Most people take 5 hours or more based off howlongtobeat. I used the owl mask the whole first playthrough to find the letters, but it's still pretty average.

Insanity Blade is a really good name.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Good job dude. Keep an eye out in the future though if she cleans up her act.
Meh. Shes still super attractive and I enjoy talking to her, but I can't see us ever working as a couple.

That's great! Why the fuck did you hang out with her again?
Her chances were gone, but hey, you did the thing, and it wasn't the worst!
Congraturations, you idiot!
That's really great!

I'm really not sure whether to be baffled that you gave her another chance, or genuinely happy that it went well. Huh.
My less rational self made the decision for me.

That always ends well. Nothing could've gone wrong with that
Flawless.

They broke up after watching Soul Eater? Didn't know it was that bad.
Naw, she just wanted to make sure that he sees it before she breaks up.

semisonic

Banned
Meh. Shes still super attractive and I enjoy talking to her, but I can't see us ever working as a couple.

Flawless.

Do you mean your peeeenis?

Flawless.

Probably, usually girls end up staying like that and just fading away or they decide to make a lifestyle change. Hopefully it's the latter.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Do you mean your peeeenis?
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap.

Probably, usually girls end up staying like that and just fading away or they decide to make a lifestyle change. Hopefully it's the latter.
I hope so.

"You know, I don't like the relationship and I don't see it going anywhere but you gotta see Death's Ultimate Table Flip Attack before we split up"
We talked for like 20 minutes about how hot Tsubaki and Blair are.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap.

I hope so.

We talked for like 20 minutes about how hot Tsubaki and Blair are.

Just be that angel in her ear and good things will happen. If she's not a complete idiot she'll figure things out. Assuming she's still a teenager.

I just put in Django Unchained. I still haven't seen the whole movie yet. I've only seen up to where they meet Candie. It was pretty great from what I did see, though.

Another Matt and Woolie one shot? I was hoping for more Game of Thrones, oh well they'll get to it eventually
I just put in Django Unchained. I still haven't seen the whole movie yet. I've only seen up to where they meet Candie. It was pretty great from what I did see, though.
It was probably my favourite movie of 2012. I'm looking forward to Hateful Eight, another Tarantino western is something that I want

...actually, you know what, fuck the gummi ship stuff. Between the remaining blueprints and missions as well as mucking around with the editor, I don't feel like it's something that's worth me dealing with, especially when all the other important post game shit is done. I got all the requirements I need for the secret ending.

Gonna go finish the game now.

Let's see... How many threads have I missed now???

I'm actually surprised that this thread wasn't at the top of the Community page when I just looked for it, but hi. I've been working on finishing a lot of games and school stuff before I'd come back on here. I still have a large percentage of games left to go, but I'm going to try to make it happen before Bloodborne releases... Because if I don't... Well, those games are never going to be finished once I start Bloodborne...

Then there's SBF videos, which I am also behind on... Oh sweet Jesus I'm going to die with all of this backing up...

...actually, you know what, fuck the gummi ship stuff. Between the remaining blueprints and missions as well as mucking around with the editor, I don't feel like it's something that's worth me dealing with, especially when all the other important post game shit is done. I got all the requirements I need for the secret ending.

Gonna go finish the game now.
Wait you didn't start on proud mode?

I'm actually surprised that this thread wasn't at the top of the Community page when I just looked for it, but hi. I've been working on finishing a lot of games and school stuff before I'd come back on here. I still have a large percentage of games left to go, but I'm going to try to make it happen before Bloodborne releases... Because if I don't... Well, those games are never going to be finished once I start Bloodborne...

Then there's SBF videos, which I am also behind on... Oh sweet Jesus I'm going to die with all of this backing up...
I am going to die without doing even half of the things I want. I have accepted this. #firstworldproblems

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Just be that angel in her ear and good things will happen. If she's not a complete idiot she'll figure things out. Assuming she's still a teenager.

She is, but IDK. Not to be mean, but she's not too smart in terms of literary elements as well as in general. I'd really like to date someone who could analyze a book, or a movie, or a show, and talk about it with me.

I showed her the Time of Eve movie and she understood some of it, but I had to explain what was happening to her several times. I then showed her Kare Kano and that seemed to be more her speed.

But she dropped wolfs rain because it had to many characters smh.

Wait you didn't start on proud mode?

I am going to die without doing even half of the things I want. I have accepted this. #firstworldproblems
I did start on Proud. But I also wanted to do absolutely everything I could in the game on that difficulty but I'm just burnt out as it is after farming for synthesis materials.

I'm already max level, have all weapons, synthesized everything, beat all the cups at the Colosseum, beat all optional bosses, filled out everything in Jiminy's journal. Gummi ship stuff right now REALLY doesn't feel like worth my time (I mean, it already wasn't at the start of the game, but still).

She is, but IDK. Not to be mean, but she's not too smart in terms of literary elements as well as in general. I'd really like to date someone who could analyze a book, or a movie, or a show, and talk about it with me.

I showed her the Time of Eve movie and she understood some of it, but I had to explain what was happening to her several times. I then showed her Kare Kano and that seemed to be more her speed.

But she dropped wolfs rain because it had to many characters smh.

Woof, I'm speaking more of terms in street smarts then book smarts..you kinda can't teach street smarts.

Hanging out with smart people generally tends to rub off so that will probably change with time as long as she stops hanging out with burnouts lol

Alfebit

Banned

Heyo. This last thread only lasted like 10 days. P5 and MonHun hype made for tons of shitposts.

These 3rd Strike trials make me feel like an even bigger scrub than I already am.
YEP, that timing is strict yo
I did start on Proud. But I also wanted to do absolutely everything I could in the game on that difficulty but I'm just burnt out as it is after farming for synthesis materials.

I'm already max level, have all weapons, synthesized everything, beat all the cups at the Colosseum, beat all optional bosses, filled out everything in Jiminy's journal. Gummi ship stuff right now REALLY doesn't feel like worth my time (I mean, it already wasn't at the start of the game, but still).
Ah alright, I thought you were doing stuff for normal mode secret ending. I never try too 100%, just lock everything and get the best weapons

360pages

Do you think Technology will ever get so advance that we would be able to change certain aspects of our personality/our likes and dislikes among other things. Just a random thought, of legit being able to delete things you don't like about yourself.

Do you think Technology will ever get so advance that we would be able to change certain aspects of our personality/our likes and dislikes among other things. Just a random thought, of legit being able to delete things you don't like about yourself.

So we'll just be brains in a jar that can be tampered with like a normal computer? Probably, but at that point we will already be living in Ghost in the Shell.

Zenfalcia

Who?

Gamer Y

Can't you just do that now with hypnosis?

Mmm seems a little too out there. Doubt it.

These 3rd Strike trials make me feel like an even bigger scrub than I already am.
no but just do the Daigo parry tho

maybe but there can be so many fucked up things that could go along with it that I hope it never happens

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Woof, I'm speaking more of terms in street smarts then book smarts..you kinda can't teach street smarts.

Hanging out with smart people generally tends to rub off so that will probably change with time as long as she stops hanging out with burnouts lol

She doesn't have those either. All she does all day is hang out with her emo boyfriend, listen to emo music, and smoke weed.

She said she want's to start listening to Jazz but that is just not true, and she also said she wanted to learn how to play Final Fantasy 7, but she has neither the patience, nor the strategic ability to enjoy that game at all. Hopefully one day she starts doing all of that on her own. She can torrent music, she can google, she has no excuse for not doing it.

Zenfalcia

She doesn't have those either. All she does all day is hang out with her emo boyfriend, listen to emo music, and smoke weed.

She said she want's to start listening to Jazz but that is just not true, and she also said she wanted to learn how to play Final Fantasy 7, but she has neither the patience, nor the strategic ability to enjoy that game at all. Hopefully one day she starts doing all of that on her own. She can buy from local stores, she can google, she has no excuse for not doing it.

She can also use youtube besides buying from local stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom