• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It always baffles me that when people/characters etc show clear or even implied interest in both genders, people are like BUT WAIT ARE THEY GAY OR STRAIGHT??!??!

And I'm just over here like:
tumblr_inline_nfum8jQBmA1s4cytr.gif

We have a mothafucking WORD for that

I tried the Peanut Butter Sandwiches and Tomato soup you recommended

It was
good

Beloved

I dont like to harp on this but
being someone who is neither gay or straight it's nice to have representation in a game and it be so relateable to what I went through hell just last year and it's why he is one of my favorite characters of all time. I'm sorry he isn't gay in the slightest he's bi or pan

PREACH.gif

Well, got DOA Last Round currently downloading on my PS4, and my PS3 version automatically got updated earlier. Two games for twice the boobage.

Make sure you don't screw up the DLC and save transfers from Ultimate to Last Round. Apparently, there's a lot of frustration with that.

Also, turn off Throwdowns to avoid crashes while playing arcade and such on the PS4 version.

I got the Core Fighters Version until at least my next paycheck. Then I'll go full force. I've already spent $200+ on DOA5, what's another $40?

Don't let Tim lie to you.

Also fuck Bethseda.
The content is finalized and the last set of female MC (i forget her name) was been recorded. #Ibelieve

Bethseda is awful. They rushed mikami to pump a game out the door
I'll enjoy my game in Spring, fuck you very much.

hell, the game itself is just a bonus at this point, the documentary alone was worth what i paid
You kick started a free flash adventure game, what you got was the best adventure game in years and a great documentary

360pages

Random, but can we talk about how inferior Cake is to pie and the abominations that are 'Fake Burritos' aka Soft Shell Tacos. I mean why would anyone have a soft shell Taco when they can have the real one.

What sane person would pick inferior fake over the original?

Random, but can we talk about how inferior Cake is to pie and the abominations that are 'Fake Burritos' aka Soft Shell Tacos. I mean why would anyone have a soft shell Taco when they can have the real one.

PrisonSchool.jpg

I disagree strongly.

croten

Who is to say that the fake can't overcome the original!?
I can't wait for that fight to get animated.

I like cake and pie too much to compare the too. And Soft Shell Tacos are embarrassing.

semisonic

Banned
Just got done with episode 4 of Garo
Fuck that stupid kid. "Oh no but kids need guidance because they're immature" no fuck that kid, he's still a murdering little shit. And fuck you show for trying to get me to sympathize with him.

The show's still pretty good though

Well I don't like pie crust so I won't be agreeing with you there and I don't think I have ever had a real burrito. The only "Mexican" place near me that isn't a fast food chain is only open 4 months out of the year and that throws me off.

360pages

The only passable Cake is Cheese cake...and that's barely a cake!

But legit, who the hell would want a Soft Shell Taco? You can either have a real Taco or a Real Burrito

Well, I just made an impulse purchase on amazon. I noticed that they had the rival DIO figure, which is paired with Jotaro rival figure, which I got with All Star Battle's collector's edition. It wasn't too much, and I really wanted to complete the pair.

360pages

You are eating a giant bread potato chip with meat in the middle! How can you pick a worthless wrap that isn't even completely wrapped properly.

Neol

What the hell? You people are crazy.

Hard shell tacos are the clearly superior to soft shelled. Burritos for life tho.

Anung

Un Rama
Finished GOT episode 2 and that was waaay better than the first one. Great characters and the choices felt more than an illusion. Glad I can watch the GOT LP as it comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom