• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man don't you guys just love when you waste time reading something you didn't have to and have to read the thing you were actually supposed to? So fun, I love it. It's great.

Oh man don't you guys just love when you waste time reading something you didn't have to and have to read the thing you were actually supposed to? So fun, I love it. It's great.
image.php

Yeah... I do that with math problems...

Got some Humble Leftovers up for grabs.

First link should be Long Live the Queen. The second should be the masterpiece Hatoful Boyfriend

quote to reveal

For some reason, the Team Ninja video logo running at 30FPS on the PS4 version of DOA is distressing to me.

Also the game is not finding my save data on the PS3 version to transfer, so I can't fucking start. Great.

Mathaou

legacy of cane

that's great! What show is it?
Bye Bye Birdie! My least favorite musical! I fucking hate this show! The songs and pretty much everything about it is just 1960's white washed teen hearthrob misogynistic sexist garbage!
WHAT MUSIC MAKING MACHINE DO YOU PLAY
Piano, my voice, and harmonic. I can play a mean Djembe drum, too.

Doh you guys... :)

Bye Bye Birdie! My least favorite musical! I fucking hate this show! The songs and pretty much everything about it is just 1960's white washed teen hearthrob misogynistic sexist garbage!
Piano, my voice, and harmonic. I can play a mean Djembe drum, too.
Doh you guys... :)
What an ah mazing play. Still congratulations
Who's everyones favorite actor? Mine's Christoph Waltz. He's stolen the show in everything i've seen him in.
I don't know if he is my favourite but I will watch anything with Nic Cage.

Family runs a walmart. Biggest dick G in all of inaba

Yeah! Fuck woolie!

GOD DAMN IT WOOLIE, I LOVE YOUR HAT AND WESKER JACKET, BUT STOP WEARING HEADPHONES LIKE THAT. ITS NOT COOL.

It's super nothing at all

I'm glad you're looking forward to what I made you

No I'll be glad to get back to normal avatars when Ultimax goes up in two days.

Did you lose a bet or something?

Anyways could be worse. If P5 comes out in the americas this year, I have to change my avatar to sun gremlin for a month.

Yeah :(

Why would you make that bet. Atlus and Sony have literally said its coming to NA this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom