• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

In other news, I found the next Thread's header.
super_best_friends_by_hayaotezuka-d6ofeps.png

Looks like a stolen pie.

semisonic

Banned
They're both movies, and that's grounds for me at least.
I'm fairly simple about this shit guys. Don't care much for details or technicalities.

I can tell. But even so, it's somewhat less meaningful to compare a black comedy to a tragedy. It can be done, but it means little if there is no common ground to compare them by.

Also morning frienders, I just woke up.
Monster hunter has fucked up my sleep schedule so bad right now...

Skrams

The snow has delayed my n3DS a day and it also made me sort of sick. It's not great.

Also that Strafe trailer is pretty bananas. Now that it's reached its goal, hopefully Project Scissors: Nightcry does as well.

semisonic

Banned
The snow has delayed my n3DS a day and it also made me sort of sick. It's not great.

Also that Strafe trailer is pretty bananas. Now that it's reached its goal, hopefully Project Scissors: Nightcry does as well.

Honestly, that's the game I want infinitely more just based on the talent behind it.
But I don't really think it can make the 53000 in four days

God I want to be wrong on this tho

360pages

Just something that was my fault that grew way too large for me to solve by myself. As a result had to get others involved. Though like I said it was my own fault with a stupid class...

joe2187

Banned
I hope Project Scissors gets its funding

However I hope to god they fix the walking and running animations.

Those look fucking bad

They got 4 days left and and barely 50K to go? Im confident it can be done.

But the running animations look that way because well, she is running around a ship in High Heeled stilettos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom