• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd fight someone that actually wears studio headphones around their neck in public.
217236_600.jpg

sjay1994

GOD DAMN IT WOOLIE, I LOVE YOUR HAT AND WESKER JACKET, BUT STOP WEARING HEADPHONES LIKE THAT. ITS NOT COOL.

No I'll be glad to get back to normal avatars when Ultimax goes up in two days.

Yeah :(

Why would you make that bet. Atlus and Sony have literally said its coming to NA this year.

I didn't believe.

The worst thing is that when I made the bet, I checked the english version of the P5 2nd trailer and it said coming to the americas in 2015.

My reaction.....

105893-Godzilla-fuck-this-bridge-gif-A9u5.gif

I'm sure there are people who wear it as a fashion accessory (no one I know thankfully) but their around somewhere.

That's not fashion. That's just weird.

They're the only headphones I own ;_;

Its fine.
We just can't be friends anymore.

I shit you not, I could name a good ten people who do just that.

Disgusting.

PS no Ultimax friday

PS YOUR FACE.

Hella Mind Games is right

I wear studio headphones in public some times as well. I don't know if you'll hate it or if the hipster in you will approve but I wear a toque in the summer as well

I could care less about hats.

Its just the headphones. AH THEY'RE SO BAD.

Obviously I don't hate any of you.

So damn glad my PS TV bundle from the Amazon sale is probably getting to me tomorrow. At least I have time to figure out what's the biggest size box that can qualify for USPS flat rate shipping "small box" shipping fee.

semisonic

Banned
Bose isn't great.

Kamiya may be great, but he's no Itsuno.

I've got the quiet comfort 15 limited editions
They're the best noise canceling you can get for 300 dollars
While I was in Japan, I saw better, non noise cancelling ones for around 400 that were a sick red and gold, but I bought a ps3 to play japanese ps2 games
that wasn't backwards compatible
instead.

So much regret

360pages

Gameplay Wise, both DMC3 and 4 I find are better than the Bayos. Not saying none of them aren't amazing games in their won right.

Kamiya is better at building a world and environments/lore while Itsuo is better at pure gameplay.

It's a fine game, but horribly explained out, and if you aren't a huge fan of the character action genre, it feels kinda sloppily put together.
Some of the enemies in that game are awful. A big problem the best friends brought up with DmC (the only one weapon works on certain enemies thing) is in w101 with the big turtles and giant blue blob thing. Also I hate some of the things they do to break up the gameplay (the part were you fight wonderblue is awful)

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Need one more for a full party. Anyone?

Also, Mrgoodwill and NCR, what do you want to hunt? I don't need anything in particular, so I'm up for anything really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom