• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

semisonic

Banned
Need one more for a full party. Anyone?

Also, Mrgoodwill and NCR, what do you want to hunt? I don't need anything in particular, so I'm up for anything really.

If you don't mind moving towards high rank, I'm down
I'm HR2 online, 7* off line, and want to hunt a hr nerscylla in a group as soon as possible

Need one more for a full party. Anyone?

Also, Mrgoodwill and NCR, what do you want to hunt? I don't need anything in particular, so I'm up for anything really.
I'll just take whatever you guys want, to get HR up probably.
If you don't mind moving towards high rank, I'm down
I'm HR2 online, 7* off line, and want to hunt a hr nerscylla in a group as soon as possible
You can't do High Rank quests till you hit HR4 anyway yo

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Fuck you guys, I actually have to study for a test tomorrow, else I'd play monhun. I need my spider armor!

And congrats babby Semi on becoming a MEMBER.

I was describing GAF to my brother and he said it's basically a frat, and I couldn't prove him wrong.

Fuck you guys, I actually have to study for a test tomorrow, else I'd play monhun. I need my spider armor!

I was describing GAF to my brother and he said it's basically a frat, and I couldn't prove him wrong.

You told someone in irl about worstgaf? Jesus christ why

semisonic

Banned

Yep that's about right.
Except our hazing is watching SAO
and we don't drink as much as I'd like.

Also, something's been bothering me.
Why did you name your Helper in MH4 semi?

We're just bros being bros you know?
I don't think out hazzng rituals are like theirs, it only costs part of your sanity, a fragment of your self respect and all of your shame to get in here

Mathaou

legacy of cane
You told someone in irl about worstgaf? Jesus christ why
Because sometimes you guys say funny shit and me and my bro are tight.

Yep that's about right.
Except our hazing is watching SAO
and we don't drink as much as I'd like.

Also, something's been bothering me.
Why did you name your Helper in MH4 semi?
Because I knew I would be playing tons of MonHun with you, and I liked the idea of me having you as a cat when I was offline. I also thought it might creep you out, and I get a kick outta that.
We're just bros being bros you know?
I don't think out hazzing rituals are like theirs, it only costs part of your sanity, a fragment of your self respect and all of your shame to get in here
And your time. Jesus christ your time.

semisonic

Banned
Because sometimes you guys say funny shit and me and my bro are tight.

Because I knew I would be playing tons of MonHun with you, and I liked the idea of me having you as a cat when I was offline. I also thought it might creep you out, and I get a kick outta that.

And your time. Jesus christ your time.

So even when I disconnect
which is always
, I'm with you in spirit.
I can diggit.
I'm more of a dog person tho.
Yeah, I spend more time here than actually playing vidya games.
It aint great.
But I regret nothing.

So even when I disconnect
which is always
, I'm with you in spirit.
I can diggit.
I'm more of a dog person tho.
Yeah, I spend more time here than actually playing vidya games.
It aint great.
But I regret nothing.
I check this place when I play dota

This place is the strongest crack

YO IS DIS GURL JUST READING JOJO?
928677_397500980401101_1819719998_n.jpg

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I'm off. Getting up slightly early to study more tho.

Night GAF. I'll MonHun with you in my dreams.

And also tomorrow cuz I don't work.

Randy42

It's madhouses way of telling you to watch it dubbed.

The dub is really good.
Don't use the straight BD subs, use 3XR's version or something. It's sadly not uncommon in recent years for stuff to get "official" subs on blurays and they're just straight garbage still, its kind of sad. Another recent example is the Tiger and Bunny movies which sucks cause there is no other version yet afaik

I dunno, I think if it were actually Jotaro the hobbies would either be studying sea animals or punching stuff.

Plus she doesnt have a big dumb chain on her collar.
She is on the disciplinary comity at the school, assumedly she oraoraoras people who are late or run in the hallways. After the Love Live game's time skip I'm sure she will be a marine biologist

I just looked at the steam page for that game, the art is so fucking bad
Aw, it looks like a cute little thing.

Jerk Answer: LET'S SEE YOU DO BETTER
Only for the Best New Year.
My family adults usually give out money for Chinese/Lunar new years to kids and since there aren't any kids I know that live around my apartment, this is a good substitute.
I'm one of the youngest here, so yeah, I think it works. Lol. That's a cool tradition. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom