• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

So my friend who took the same criminal investigations class as me told me what the most gruesome crime scene that I'm going to look at.

May be gross for the faint of heart
Obese guy falls off a 14 story balcony and hits feet first and basically collapses in on himself and explodes
Yooooooo...

Wow.

the souls series has desensitized me to creepy looking stuff
Souls isn't photos of real stuff
So my friend who took the same criminal investigations class as me told me what the most gruesome crime scene that I'm going to look at.

Obese guy falls off a 14 story balcony and hits feet first and basically collapses in on himself and explodes
That's some water balloon shit

Zenfalcia

I sat, in complete boredown.

And it was kinda worth it.

Spiders are cute.
No phone, no nothing? Harsh.

Was it really tho?

The cutest.
tumblr_lmyzklQlle1qd1egho1_500.jpg

...Link?
No phone, no nothing? Harsh.

Was it really tho?

The cutest.
I don't even get service in that building. Cup is still super cool.
It wasn't worth it

And spider's are adorable. So adorable.

Seriously though, fuck spiders. There's nothing I hate and fear more. Even fake ones. Fuck, in Skyrim, I closed my eyes and swang wildly whenever a frostbite spider was around. I quit that game for a month when a giant frostbite spider fell from the roof. Another embarrassing fake spider story is when I was around 10, 2 of my cousins chased me around the house with a big, hairy fake spider, which ended with me being cornered, curling up into a ball, crying, and hyperventilating until I passed out. It's still one of my most embarrassing moments. Fuck spiders.

Zenfalcia

So, just like a water balloon? Must've been really messy. Imagine how the funeral would be.

Xiraiya

Seriously though, fuck spiders. There's nothing I hate and fear more. Even fake ones. Fuck, in Skyrim, I closed my eyes and swang wildly whenever a frostbite spider was around.

They looked pretty good but I think they needed to be faster and maybe smaller, something about the way they moved wasn't really natural enough to be unnerving.

I was messing around in the construction kit one day and messed with their speed.

Watching them charge you from a distance at high speed is really freaky.

Zenfalcia

...Link?

I don't even get service in that building. Cup is still super cool.
It wasn't worth it

And spider's are adorable. So adorable.
See, this is why you always have back up plans, like mangas/media downloaded your phone. You could've listened to the podcast or anything.
Seriously though, fuck spiders. There's nothing I hate and fear more. Even fake ones. Fuck, in Skyrim, I closed my eyes and swang wildly whenever a frostbite spider was around. I quit that game for a month when a giant frostbite spider fell from the roof. Another embarrassing fake spider story is when I was around 10, 2 of my cousins chased me around the house with a big, hairy fake spider, which ended with me being cornered, curling up into a ball, crying, and hyperventilating until I passed out. It's still one of my most embarrassing moments. Fuck spiders.
That afraid of spiders huh? What don't you like most about them?
Uh Why is this anime Saber chick dressed like Cloud in one of those photos?
Which one?
Berserk spoilers
Ah shit GRIFFFISUUUUUUUUUU has a muthfuckin beihlit!
It's fine!!! Totally fine.

Ants

So I updated the recommendations document for the podcast. Have not watched MadWorld yet but, hey.

I forget if I mentioned it here but I started doing a thing where I color recently-updated entries a different color, then reset them every podcast. So if you're keeping up with the new shit, it's optimal to check on Mondays before the podcast goes up so you get all the videos, too. Obviously the podcast is the brunt of it, though, so Tuesdays will get you all that.

===

Clearly the best text tone is "YOU FORGOT THE COOKIES?!"

See, this is why you always have back up plans, like mangas/media downloaded your phone. You could've listened to the podcast or anything.

Not really. It was a rather small room, and it was only like 16 of us. Me busting out some headphones not only would have been super rude, but obvious.

I don't know what the fuck was posted in this page but whatever it was it's slowing down chrome a shit ton, I can't even scroll down properly.

Zenfalcia

So I updated the recommendations document for the podcast. Have not watched MadWorld yet but, hey.

I forget if I mentioned it here but I started doing a thing where I color recently-updated entries a different color, then reset them every podcast. So if you're keeping up with the new shit, it's optimal to check on Mondays before the podcast goes up so you get all the videos, too. Obviously the podcast is the brunt of it, though, so Tuesdays will get you all that.

===

Clearly the best text tone is "YOU FORGOT THE COOKIES?!"
Good job with the doc. It looks pretty good.

Heads up for madworld lp, the sound mixing isn't too great.
Not really. It was a rather small room, and it was only like 16 of us. Me busting out some headphones not only would have been super rude, but obvious.
It would be pretty rude, but in your defense, you would be bored out of your mind after 4 hours. 16 guys just sitting doing nothing?

Okay sorry was in the middle of an online hunt.

But yeah it'll probably be really messy and gross.
And fuck no I can't post a damn link not only is that extremely inappropriate it's also
A. not in my possession
B. illegal for me to distribute around as these are official crime scene photos from my professors past work
C. Showing off pictures of gory shit like that just isn't professional, nor do I want to link something like that on GAF to begin

ALSO FUCK GYPCEROS GOD DAMN THEYRE SO FUCKING ANNOYING

Okay sorry was in the middle of an online hunt.

But yeah it'll probably be really messy and gross.
And fuck no I can't post a damn link not only is that extremely inappropriate it's also
A. not in my possession
B. illegal for me to distribute around as these are official crime scene photos from my professors past work
C. Showing off pictures of gory shit like that just isn't professional, nor do I want to link something like that on GAF to begin

ALSO FUCK GYPCEROS GOD DAMN THEYRE SO FUCKING ANNOYING
What's happening?

Zenfalcia

They just wouldn't do it, or they'd have cremated remains.
that's what i'm thinking too..
I'm not sure. I just hate everything about them. It's my natural reaction.
I see.. so you hate them regardless how big it is?
Noo!!!!
I don't know what the fuck was posted in this page but whatever it was it's slowing down chrome a shit ton, I can't even scroll down properly.
Oh god.. it's taking forever to load things. Lulu that gif is destroying mobile NEO.
No, there was plenty of conversation, but I just didn't have much to say. I said what I wanted to say earlier, and was done.
But you had to stay? Woof...

I see.. so you hate them regardless how big it is?
I have gotten a little better. While daddy long legs never bothered me, just the sight of any other spider freaked my shit. Now a days, I can tolerate the sight of tiny ones, as long as they aren't near me. And by tiny, I mean really tiny.

JoJo94

Well phone charger broke yesterday so tried to get one this morning...but it's so cold that my car battery has died...told you before when one bad thing happens to me it keeps building up.

But on a lighter note I'm not as upset about it as I should be.

I should really stop complaining to you guys..but you understand my pain more than anyone!!!

Well phone charger broke yesterday so tried to get one this morning...but it's so cold that my car battery has died...told you before when one bad thing happens to me it keeps building up.

But on a lighter note I'm not as upset about it as I should be.

I should really stop complaining to you guys..but you understand my pain more than anyone!!!
Got anyone to jump ya?

Top Bottom