• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

who the hell waifus someone without even playing the game shes in first or watching said anime first?
a55.png
Y-yeah who would do that...

Four fucking hours. All I wanted to do was talk to my supervisor for my feedback, and I spend four hours of my endangered time off in an open forum.

I'm not even mad. I'm disappointed that I didn't see it coming.

sjay1994

I missed the P5 avatar hype as I said before, because everyone ripped that trailer apart for avatars, that nothing was left for me to claim as my own.

Its ok though.

I look pimpin now.

Zenfalcia

using an avatar does not equate to waifuing someone
i just use videogame and anime womens as my avatars
But it does.
Changing it to mine right now.
It's going to be terrrible perfect
Four fucking hours. All I wanted to do was talk to my supervisor for my feedback, and I spend four hours of my endangered time off in an open forum.

I'm not even mad. I'm disappointed that I didn't see it coming.
You love it tho.

Okingjrr

So tonight I went to watch that Saint Seiya movie with some friends.
I hadn't read the manga or seen the seen the show outside of an abridged series,but I knew about the first arc.
Boy was that the most rushed pacing I've ever seen in a movie. My friends who were more or less fans of the series were salty as fuck and I was just:
Damn, seeing fans disappointed has never been so funny.
You can still use it tho.
Nah, gotta keep it for that special someone.
Too many ideas, not enough phones to actually use as ringtones/text tones.. ;_;
Different ringtones for different people.

Just beat Hybrid Heaven. Goddamn you're so fucking powerful by the end that most battles ended within a few actions (combos or powerful wrestling moves).

Anyway, that's one off the list for Spring Break. Can go back to focusing more on Eternal Darkness and Vagrant Story.

Berserk spoilers
God I feel so bad for Guts, i'm reading the golden age chapters and so far it seems that everyone hes met in his life has said that he should die. that makes me super sad :( also GRIFFISUUUUUUUUUUU

Oh nice, the game has a stat screen at the end. 113 battles out of 138 completed with an SS rank (the highest) with me landing those heads 95% on average. All that in just under 11 hours.

Fuck, what I would give to see this game given a second chance and be able to fix all the other middling stuff around it.

Xiraiya

Holy shit that is great, Gintoki is the main reason i'm buying this game

Gintoki and Joseph are my biggest reasons, but I want to play as characters like Madara too.

Also that reminds me, Beelzebub is a pretty cool manga, it's dumb and hilarious delinquent shenanigans but it's a real fun time, and the fights can be pretty hype.
The anime was okay but also not as good as it should have been, I really enjoy it's humor.

Zenfalcia

I went in to talk to my supervisor. Superintendent tells me that he, the group that had coming in to train, and some other NCOs were talking to the former superintendent and that I might as well air some grievences for him to take to the 2 star. Cue four hours down the drain.
Sounds like boat loads of fun. So how was twiddling your thumbs for 4 hours?

I just skimmed over it, so I don't know who posted it, but fuck you whoever posted what I think is a spider picture. If i'm wrong, I apologize, but if i'm not, go fuck yourself. That shit almost gave me a fucking heart attack. It would have been embarrassing to die while taking a shit. I thought I turned off pictures. I guess I didn't. Of course, this might all be nonsense since I didn't linger on the picture long enough to be sure.

So my friend who took the same criminal investigations class as me told me what the most gruesome crime scene that I'm going to look at.

May be gross for the faint of heart
Obese guy falls off a 14 story balcony and hits feet first and basically collapses in on himself and explodes

Top Bottom