• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

I have a Blackberry
laugh, yes
so every profile has a different ringtone.

Loud
Normal
Alt Normal
Quiet

Notification is just default beep.
Aw shiet that text tone tho
HARHARHARHARHARHARHAR

Though I was seriously considering Moon River as my ringtone. Because fucking Moon River is great.
I use to have Steins gate Lock Screen/Home Screen with the Steins gate opening as my ringtone and Mayuri's tuturuu as my notification sound.

Now i have Bloodborne Lock Screen/Home Screen with the Cleric Beast music as my Ringtone with the Dark Souls Soul Crushing sound as my Notification.
You certainly have a theme going.

Ringtone

Old text tone. I got rid of it due to complaints and have it on silent.

It's pretty good.

Sorry that texttone is goat. People who complained should be shot then shot again.

Zenfalcia

Ants

My ringtone is an edited-down version of this that removes a loop of the little opening riff so that the ringtone ends right before the little "boof!" at 37s.

I have my text message thing set to silent but I should probably figure something out.

ultimax

image.php
image.php

BUT WHICH ONE IS THE REAL ONE?

Squishy3

and i post more often
this is not particularly a good thing

i don't care either way keep the avatar for all i care we're still better than jack_package_200 who called her as his waifu and said nobody else can have her and doesn't even have the balls to have an avatar of her

I just wanted say that I fucking bombed the PARCC test today. Most of the shit on it we haven't even learned yet. From what i've heard, it sounds like a large majority failed it.

Top Bottom