• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

How is everyone's day?

I am really feeling it

B_ICY_4VAAApnYN.jpg:large

These past 2 days have been extremely weird.

Also, I fell asleep while listening to the newest podcast, so I have to listen to it again at some point today...

Zenfalcia

I have gotten a little better. While daddy long legs never bothered me, just the sight of any other spider freaked my shit. Now a days, I can tolerate the sight of tiny ones, as long as they aren't near me. And by tiny, I mean really tiny.
Hopefully you'll get better at it eventually.
Well phone charger broke yesterday so tried to get one this morning...but it's so cold that my car battery has died...told you before when one bad thing happens to me it keeps building up.

But on a lighter note I'm not as upset about it as I should be.

I should really stop complaining to you guys..but you understand my pain more than anyone!!!
it's fine!!! what broke the wall plug or the cord?
Exactly. Wonderful way to start the day. Still not sick of it after a year.
Feels are the best way to start the day.

JoJo94

I was playing MH, and there was a guy named Dunban, and all his mounting quote was "Prepare for a chain attack!"
Damn. Good luck.

I'll be fine...I hope.

sbd3k.gif

Sorry i had to

It made me laugh your good.

Hopefully you'll get better at it eventually.

it's fine!!! what broke the wall plug or the cord?

Feels are the best way to start the day.

I don't know cars...more than likely the battery probably died since we have had below freezing weather for almost a week and a half.

Alright, I have some less embarrassing spider stories to tell. Back in 8th grade, before I moved, my buddy said he wanted to show me something and handed me his phone. On that phone was a picture of the nastiest spider i've ever seen. Less then a second later, the phone was flying through the air into a wall. While he was dealing with his phone, I realized what I had done, and quietly skedaddled out of there. I moved later that day.
A few months ago, for some odd reason, this kid brought her pet tarantula to school. During class, it got out. I heard someone scream, and then I saw it. My reaction was to scream like a little bitch, pick up my heavy ass backpack, and chuck it at it. I then left the room as quickly as possible. It turns out i'm a good aim. The tarantula got crushed. The girl got suspended, and I got a new backpack. She came back a week later, and from then on, she hasn't seemed to like me. It's not my fault she brought her tarantula to school and it got out.

Anyone want to play some UNiEL? I want to try out my Merkava.

I would but I'm trying to find quotes from dead people.
"Death, therefore, the most awful of evils, is nothing to us, seeing that, when we are, death is not come, and, when death is come, we are not. It is nothing, then, either to the living or to the dead, for with the living it is not and the dead exist no longer."

Zenfalcia

Alright, I have some less embarrassing spider stories to tell. Back in 8th grade, before I moved, my buddy said he wanted to show me something and handed me his phone. On that phone was a picture of the nastiest spider i've ever seen. Less then a second later, the phone was flying through the air into a wall. While he was dealing with his phone, I realized what I had done, and quietly skedaddled out of there. I moved later that day. A few months ago, for some odd reason, this kid brought her pet tarantula to school. During class, it got out. I heard someone scream, and then I saw it. My reaction was to scream like a little bitch, pick up my heavy ass backpack, and chuck it at it. I then left the room as quickly as possible. It turns out i'm a good aim. The tarantula got crushed. The girl got suspended, and I got a new backpack. She came back a week later, and from then on, she hasn't seemed to like me. It's not my fault she brought her tarantula to school and it got out.
What amazing stories.
Oh...I'm sorry I'm out of it. The cord for my charger did because third party apple chargers aren't that great.
your original broke too?

It kinda has too. Low framerates, in VR, are a source of migraines.
No I understand it has to be high, I just haven't seen 120 and that makes me think "Holy shit that might be too much" even though it's probably not
Yooo, we should get some sportsfriends matches going.
We should make "Weekend Friender Game Party" a thing where we decide on a game and get together to play them. Even though we already do that all the time spontaneously

Mathaou

legacy of cane
No I understand it has to be high, I just haven't seen 120 and that makes me think "Holy shit that might be too much" even though it's probably not

We should make "Weekend Friender Game Party" a thing where we decide on a game and get together to play them. Even though we already do that all the time spontaneously
Please not PC. Some of us can't run most things.

How bout PS3 or WiiU? Or Vita and 3DS.

Anung

Un Rama
Just had a massive fuck off Dominos for dinner. I feel like I'm going to die. Also rendering my DBZ Review \o/

Top Bottom