• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

oh damn i didnt realize Atlus made Demikids
guess i was destined to be an Atlus fan from the beginning lol
currently looking up what games of theres to add to the backlog for after i beat SMT4

i know were not the best friends, but i want indonesianbob to just make a comic where Doctorburg just sees someone reheating some pizza and goes fucking ballistic

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I just reheated some pizza right now. It's pretty good.
My parents are both really good cooks, they worked in a Italian restaurant together for a bit as chefs. Now they are a teacher and a telecommunications consultant. But they make amazing food and I still live at home so I eat that shit.

How ironic is that? My dad works in WiFi for cities, and the WiFi in our house sucks.

Squishy3

IT'S THAT TIME

tumblr_nkjyqnQn371rhdfzmo1_1280.png

tumblr_nkmh6sOc7m1rhdfzmo1_1280.png

Zenfalcia

IT'S THAT TIME
What's the first one even from like, it's hard to figure out where he's taking these from now. Also I'm not sure how to feel about Liam looking cute as a girl
Think live stream, but for a more serious answer, i suppose i just grew up and matured my sense of humour.
OH THAT Jesus fuck yeah okay, that was bad. He's not been having a good time between that and getting divorced. I feel bad for him. And yeah I feel like I've stuck with them recently for the small chance I'll get to see Seamus doing something but not much is going on

If you're reheating pizza, doing it in the oven or toaster oven makes it way better than the Microwave, since you don't get shitty crust because of the microwave.

Zenfalcia

IT'S THAT TIME
the first one doesn't make much sense.. what's it even referencing?

Plague looking good.
OH THAT Jesus fuck yeah okay, that was bad. He's not been having a good time between that and getting divorced. I feel bad for him. And yeah I feel like I've stuck with them recently for the small chance I'll get to see Seamus doing something but not much is going on
He got divorced? Woof. I don't even have a reason "stuck" around is due to me liking their older content.

Ants

I am also getting pizza RIGHT NOW.

Also, cold pizza is good, but reheating pizza is fine, too. It depends. Certain toppings just don't work cold at all, though. And god forbid you got a special crust.

Squishy3

the first one doesn't make much sense.. what's it even referencing?

Plague looking good.

He got divorced? Woof. I don't even have a reason "stuck" around is due to me liking their older content.
I don't know, but it's Matt Pat and Liam in a cheerleading squad and Matt's legs get broken after being tossed into the air because Matt is playing Monster Hunter and Liam is playing that game whose name can't be said on GAF.

I just read the worst thing
fucking lol
Yeah he mentioned it in a reddit post when he was updating about people saying Ze and Spoon weren't Creatures. I might be kind of bored of them but it's still kind of sad seeing people speculating about who got kicked out or not
Fuck I am getting pizza tonight.

Damn you all :p
Make sure you add pineapple

Zenfalcia

Crazy guy draws crazy stuff that is nonsensical.
I just read the worst thing

I lost my virginity to a girl with down syndrome - because I wanted my first time to be with someone special.
That joke is so dark it should be picking cotton.
If you're reheating pizza, doing it in the oven or toaster oven makes it way better than the Microwave, since you don't get shitty crust because of the microwave.
Microwave is awful.

Anung

Un Rama
OH MY FUCKING GOD. Rendered a video and uploaded it to YT. Noticed a shitty mistake I can't possibly ignore so now having to re-render that shit.

Top Bottom