• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

mrmyhthef

This system is oddly vague, if you look at the kills and deaths, every death credited someone with a kill, even mine that had no apparent fight that caused it, so someone got credit for me just not using my supplies and bleeding out.

I don't think so. Zen and Jack both got credit for killing both Mara and sjay. Your and PG's deaths weren't credited to anyone.

Here is me

146872-6af29f44c721a8a55225f19c25114859.jpg

The Gypceros was exactly a carbon copy of the damn Kut-ku except with poison instead of fire and a super lame gimmick

I don't think I've fought a single monster yet that has actually been a fun fight. Maybe the seltas, but he got boring as fuck after like the third fight.
You're still really early on, but Gypceros is definitely getting you somewhere. Though, I find Great Jaggi to be piss easy, I do have fun slamming them into the ground.

Also, I assume you experimented with weapons in the demo, but be sure you're having fun with one you like.

This system is oddly vague, if you look at the kills and deaths, every death credited someone with a kill, even mine that had no apparent fight that caused it, so someone got credit for me just not using my supplies and bleeding out.
Multiple people got credit for co-op kills, I think.
My quesiton is how did Mara and you die?
Mara got team killed by a bunch of people. PG died of thirst.

You're still really early on, but Gypceros is definitely getting you somewhere. Though, I find Great Jaggi to be piss easy, I do have fun slamming them into the ground.

Also, I assume you experimented with weapons in the demo, but be sure you're having fun with one you like.

I don't think I've ever played a game that's wanted you to hate almost everything about it as much as monster hunter. Its trying its damned hardest to make you work to get something enjoyable out of it, even after like the 15 hours I've put into it.

I like the mechanics of the bow, especially in MP, but man does it fucking blow in SP.

Also, seeing "Capture *insert monster here*" as the next quest. Just fuck man.

I don't think I've ever played a game that's wanted you to hate almost everything about it as much as monster hunter. Its trying its damned hardest to make you work to get something enjoyable out of it, even after like the 15 hours I've put into it.

I like the mechanics of the bow, especially in MP, but man does it fucking blow in SP.
I have fun with the core game regardless. I was rolling with the given armor and with minimal upgrades on my weapon until 5 star quests. Skill is just as powerful, and actually moreso, than putting time into it.

And that's what I was kinda figuring. Being a SP Gunner sucks shit.

sjay1994

Why am I so salty that out of all the people who could have killed me.... it was Jack.

He probably strangled me with his penis hands.

YES! Aaron avenged me.

i have another one of those sims setup with EVERYONE(mostly) in it ready to go when Phantom Gaming is done with his
so all those people that died have another shot

Top Bottom