• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Neol

I'm down for some MonHun.

If anyone needs to do food quests though then ya'll should just group with Pat and get that done with.

It is spreading. The world will learn to Rabu their Raibus
news_1000000users.png

Also they are giving away one love gem a day for a week starting on the 9th
Are they gonna give away another shitty UR?

Xiraiya

What untreated injuries? I got supplies and stuff and then manage to bleed out without even a fight? I don't think that makes sense.

Oh well.

What untreated injuries? I got supplies and even health stuff and then manage to bleed out without even a fight? I don't think that makes sense.

Oh well.

well weve already established that your basicly Gintoki
so you bleed out but come back later out of nowhere

Mathaou

legacy of cane
FUCK I have finals tomorrow and I really want to play MonHun.

This podcast is amazing, fucking love that Max's steam story.

Tried playing Monster Hunter again. I just can't get into this game. A lot of these monster fights just feels way too similar and it gets super repetitive.
This entry has a ton of variety once you get out of the small hump of Great Jaggi-esque monsters like Veloicdrome and Ioprey and Kut-ku.

Neol

I'm HR5, but I'm probably not gonna be awake long enough to burn through all the HR5 keys. If you don't find a group tonight, I'd be happy to join you tomorrow.

kk

Probably just gonna do some tonight to unlock some other ones. Need to grind me a zinogre for mats.

This entry has a ton of variety once you get out of the small hump of Great Jaggi-esque monsters like Veloicdrome and Ioprey and Kut-ku.

The Gypceros was exactly a carbon copy of the damn Kut-ku except with poison instead of fire and a super lame gimmick

I don't think I've fought a single monster yet that has actually been a fun fight. Maybe the seltas, but he got boring as fuck after like the third fight.

Top Bottom